Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Ranger IS(pvp geared fully)

Discussion on NA Ranger IS(pvp geared fully) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile NA Ranger IS(pvp geared fully)

Ranger with pvp gear 2/2 + accs 2/2 augment, vash bow + fuse pvp.
Also lots of items, 200m kinah, 8m AP, 70k GP, 12k kills.

Acc has also 65 Cleric & 56 Templar (both eternal geared). Pm if interested. Don't waste your time trying to scam, please.

Mainly looking for a good CS:GO Knife but paypal/real cash also is available.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Full Aug 2 pvp geared Sorc with a fully geared lvl 50 Ranger twink
04/01/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Full Aug 2 pvp geared lvl60 Sorc with a fully geared lvl 50 Ranger twink with taha bow +15 para Gs on kahrun if interested check out the link Lvl60 Full Aug2 pvp Sorc with a Fully Geared Twink Ranger Tahabata bow +15 with para gs - (For Sale Offer #75964073) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap Aion Accounts with Fast Delivery
[Trading] Trading TS Geared/Arena Geared Glad Siel -Elyos for decent Ranger Spiritmaster or sin
03/28/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I have a gladiator level 60 on Siel elyos. Willing to trade for equal or near geared, spiritmaster, ranger or assassin ( will also be willing to trade for a sorc if decently geared) and has to be Elyos on NA server. Pve HP/Attack Set: <Tiamat Gaurd's Breastplate> <Tiamat Gaurd's Shoulderplates> <Tiamat Gaurd's Gauntlets> <Tiamat Gaurd's Sabatons> <Tiamat Gaurd's Greaves>
WTS ranger North America kharun server lvl 60 geared ranger
03/28/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
North America kharun server Elyos +15 visharty bow conditioning 2 fuse para full crit +17 Full lvl 60 ap ethernal accesories Full Magic resist kurvo set
Looking to sell Lvl 60 Ranger/Guardian - Fully geared - Cheap
12/19/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I haven't really played GW2 for 2-3 months so I thought I might as well sell it. The account has 100% Map completion, all jumping puzzles done, complete set of the dps gear (can't remember the name o.o), and alot more. I will show the account via screen share, and I don't mind selling it for cheap, add me of skype at: The.boss822. Thanks! :mofo:
WTS NA Aion account Lvl 60 Fully SW geared Temp/Lvl 56 Glad/Lvl 56 Ranger/Lvl 51 Sorc
05/15/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
This account i have had for over 2 years and i am the original owner of this account, This account comes with, Lvl 60 Full Stormwing Gear Full socket Crit 17's 55 Pvp cruc greatsword loot pet+ Lvl 56 Gladiator Full Miragent Geared Trioran +10 spear and more, loot pet Lvl 56 Ranger Full Udas some E rings Awesome dps Lvl 51 Sorc new to the 51 instances but over 2400 Magic boost with a nice orb account comes with so much more, the gladiator is a money maker with 400+ aether gathering and...