Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ranger/Bard Nexus

Discussion on Ranger/Bard Nexus within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ranger/Bard Nexus

WTS endgame geared ranger + semi endgeared bard /w 4 alts (ranger is on a different account)

RANGER account: 1 char only, veteran rewards lvl 43 60k glory points (2star in antrishka)
+6 feather max stats
+15 dynatum bow, officer fuse, crit/hp full
+15 officer 2star set
+1/2 officer 4star accs
abyss soldier rank 1 aug earring + some AP and cera to start farming s1 accs if you want
pve accs: 2 kunax rings + abyss 60 abyss accs, have more kunax/hyperion accs in wh/pets too
>2star set => Manastones: Full crit/hp, crit/ma reaching 1,080 crit 1600(1800 buffed) MA and 15k hp and around 910 attack unbuffed.
>soldier 1 => Accuracy set reaching 4k accu 1k crit buffed
>PvE set 5parts hyperion crit and attack non-compos reaching 1.3k crit strike and 910 attack unbuffed (I manage to outdps everyone in my server easily)
I also left ~220kk kinah on the account, enough for plastic/gender/name/gold pack. Character is female. WH is also pretty rich on enchants and shit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BARD account: 5 chars -> bard (main), chanter, SM, ranger, gunner. veteran rewards lvl 38, +5 magic feather, around 35k glory points
bard gear:
+15 grendal harp 6slots mid stats with attack speed abyss fuse full mb/ma 27/7 and 25/6
+14 dynatum harp (atkspd) max stats 5slot with cast speed abyss fuse randomly socketed with magic boost+28/7 and MA +18 in ancients (mainly using that for pve)
>2star set 4/5 +10/11 and kunax gloves +5 (for attack speed) Full mb/ma 25/6
>Pve set: Hyperion 4 parts full mb using the main set's kunax gloves and
ACCS: 2 augument soldier 1 earrings, 2 kunax rings, kunax neck and strife belt. pve accs in wh
~~Plenty of AP and cera to farm s1 aug accs
Rest of characters quick:
Gunner: 4/5 abyss set, soldier 1 abyss gun +13 with +10 BM gun OH
Ranger: AC+5 bow with BM crappy armor and BM accs
SM: quest gear literally, I use it for summons and events
Chanter: Full block BM set reaching 4k on mace shield, dynatum staff +3 with strife fuse.
The alts have enough AP for weekly kinah cap (~120kk) limit for over a month
--------------PRICING----------------
120E for each account, 220E for both at once, negotiable (I'm quitting aion so I just wanna get rid of the accounts while getting back some of the money I spent on them). Accepting payments via paypal only. Username + Pin code before payment, email change + password after payment.

Old 01/20/2016, 19:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm me ur skype
Old 01/20/2016, 23:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nt4s View Post
pm me ur skype
Its in my initial post on the bottom

Just pushing this up