Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS account with 55+mil kinah on Spatalos (Elyos)

Discussion on WTS account with 55+mil kinah on Spatalos (Elyos) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS account with 55+mil kinah on Spatalos (Elyos)

Hello

Like title says, I want sell account on Spatalos, Elyos side, with 55+ millions kinah on it.
Account is active from closed beta and playable till 3 january 2010.
There is sorcerer 32 lvl (388/399 extract vitality) and Ranger lvl 29+ (Handicrafting 399 with 1/2 expert quest made and Alchemy 399/399)
I selling now few items on broker worth around 3mil.
Main char for me was Sorc so he has quite good gear:

Detailed info on PM, or simply pm me your MSN email and i will add you to my MSN list.

I think this is very good offer for small guilds or individuals - if you buy this account you will have very good crafter account with big amount of kinah.
And, after recent bans, this is safest way to buy kinah. Instead of transfering kinah to your acc you can buy items you need and then transfer them.
Of course you can use this account as main too and lvl up chars

Fair price for me is 170 euro. I accept Western Union or bank transfer only (due PayPal scams). If you know any other way for safe transaction for both sides, please inform me.
I'm really honest man and looking for honest buyer.

Please fell free to contact me with any question.
Sorry for my bad english.
Old 12/01/2009, 23:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
sold