Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 50 Sorcerer on Telemachus

Discussion on WTS lvl 50 Sorcerer on Telemachus within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS lvl 50 Sorcerer on Telemachus

hello, selling lvl 50 Sorcerer on server Telemachus (english server with mature players, i havent seen any teenager there )

the char. is Asmodian female (defaulth size). Has Betonis Spellbook and Blue gear. I made no quests, since i know many ppl like questing, but if you buy it and wish to have all quests, i can make them for you
no additional characters on that account.
pm if you are interested in buying (serious offers only)
Starting price is 200 EUR. If you are fast enough, u get it for 200€ ;-)
feel free to ask, here or through pm

__________________________________________________ _______________

Hallo, ich verkaufe lvl 50 Sorcerer auf dem Telemachus Server (englisch server, erwachsene spieler, ich habe keine teenys gesehen )

der character ist Asmodian - weiblich (größe - standardmäßig). er hat das Betoni Spellbook und Blaue ausrüstung. ich habe keine quests gemacht, weil ich weiß, dass viele spieler mögen selber quests machen. wenn Sie den char. kaufen und wollen alle quests fertig haben, dann kann ich die quests für Sie machen
keine weitere characters auf dem account.
pm mich wenn Sie interesse daran haben (nur seriöse Angebote)
der Anfangspreis ist 200 EUR. Wenn Sie schnell genug sind, können Sie es für 200€ bekommen ;-)

wenn Sie mehr fragen haben, wenden Sie sich an mich hier oder über pm.
Old 11/28/2009, 17:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 2,010
I made no quests, since i know many ppl like questing, but if you buy it and wish to have all quests, i can make them for you = ??

that means you're still a mage, that has no acess to the abyss or stigma's?
Old 11/28/2009, 18:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You mean you didn't do any quests because you botted your way to level 50
Old 11/30/2009, 17:34   #4

Abyss and Stigma are done btw.
@ Yubari - i sell an active account, wich has never been banned. now, how i made it to 50 is my thing and not really yours, isnt it?! (when u go to your "Aldi", u dont ask how they get the things there... u just buy what u need)

Acc. Still active for selling :-)
Old 12/08/2009, 14:48   #5

Account active and for selling
Old 12/10/2009, 12:45   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

price is too exp.
Old 12/10/2009, 14:47   #7

expencive? make a math and see it for yourself if you would sell it any cheaper. the official selling sites sell sorc lvl 50 for 700+ EUR
Old 12/11/2009, 02:23   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nobody cares that price 700 Eur omg ! if u give me 400$ i ll give full fenris set 50 lvl cleric
Old 12/14/2009, 00:07   #9

see... you would sell your lvl 50 cleric for 400$, and my lvl 50 sorc (with bit worser gear) is not worth 200Eur? just listen to yourself, lol
Old 12/14/2009, 20:48   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm ya, please reply asap
wanna play tonight >,<
Old 12/28/2009, 13:37   #11

Hello, i was on vacations, so i got back today... yes i still have the account.

@ manaki, i didnt get any pm from you

@ balbazor, i cant reply on your message, because u have chosen not to receive any pms, check your settings and contact me again.

@ all the others, i have no problem going through every of this steps for safer transfer

merry Christmas and happy New Year
Old 12/29/2009, 22:53   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would like to buy add to msn.
Old 12/31/2009, 11:58   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hieuxx is a scammer ...search on google. ..he is everywhere..with the same id....i saw him on other forums too ...don't believe him
Old 12/31/2009, 15:15   #14

hehe, thanks kidda, i appreciate that
Old 12/31/2009, 15:18   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no problem