Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

l65 gg temp, with some other l65s (EU NEXUS - Asmo)

Discussion on l65 gg temp, with some other l65s (EU NEXUS - Asmo) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
l65 gg temp, with some other l65s (EU NEXUS - Asmo)

Hello!

I want to sell my account, it has:
Temp:
Full 2 star ap gear (all of them +15)
Full MSUPP set(3 part from invasion)
L65 ext gs with 2 star ap fuse(+15 - silence gs)
L65 ext mace (+10 - stun gs)
Hyperion GS with blind +10/ AC GS w/ full accuracy stones/ Para GS
Hyperion/Grendal/SWB pve gear
+7 attack feather
Full 4* accessories, head,neck and 1 earring on +3 the other earring is on +2, the belt is +2, the rings are +1

Also the other chars are mostly in bm
L65 glad, chant, cleric, bard
L62 ranger
L60 AT
+ there is one more char on Anuhart, L65 temp in 60 rank1 gear

PM me here, or get me on skype (erdeimark95) and we will talk about prices , and ofc if u want screenshots just tell me.
Closed Thread