Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

wts/wtt gg sorc anuhart asmo

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts/wtt gg sorc anuhart asmo

which server? Anuhart
Which faction? Asmo
Gear??
feather? +5

-> Long Post Inc <-

pvp:the sorc got 1 full 2* officer gear at +10/15, it also got 2 parts of the rank 1 gear which you can use to either start a second set or use for armour changing for mac. besides that the sorc got full 4* accessories (including the wings) besides the head, the head it got is the max procced mad grendal's cloth headband. There is also a Antrp's bandana for those of you that prefers the extra concentration. it also got some arena gear fully socketed mac for when 2 parts+weapon change wasn't enough to reach a good mac.

weapons: the main weapon is the Swb book +15 with mb 28 and 1x mb 25. with this setup with adding robe the sorc lands on 3905 mboost and 2k mac. it also got a +15 hyperion orb fully socketed mac (this is also the pve weapon) the book and orb ofcourse are fused with the 2* ap fuse.

pve:it got the full hyperion gear+the accessories. in the warehouse there is also the old non augmentable ap accessories if you want to save the augment for the new ones.

other stuff:at the moment the sorc got 1,6kk ap and 78 ceras due to the purchase of all the new ap accessories. there is some wings/stones/stuff in warehouse together with a blue para/silence.

What i want for it??
money (through paypal), kinah on spatalos (ely side) or equally geared templar on spatalos (ely side)

how can u reach me?U can either post on the thread or send me a pm on this site or reach me on my skype: pellepie

----> Screenshots will be provided upon contact <----

Old 07/03/2015, 18:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello, would you trade it for a gg cleric at anuhart, asmo?
If so, let me know so i can send you some more info

Tags
anuhart, asmo, sorc

« VERKAUFE KINAH THOR ELYOS | PERENTO ANUHART KINAH CHEAP PRICE »