Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kinah Siel/Tiamat/Israphel Elyos 7$/100m

Discussion on Kinah Siel/Tiamat/Israphel Elyos 7$/100m within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kinah Siel/Tiamat/Israphel Elyos 7$/100m

Add me to skype for more details: cruelint_098

Old 02/05/2015, 10:19   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Kinah ISRAPHEL ELYOS 4.5$ / 100m
10/08/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
add me to skype for more details: cruelint_098
WTT Israphel Elyos kinah for Tiamat Asmo kinah (up to 200m)
02/17/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, I am looking to trade up to 200 mil kinah from my Elyos toon on Israphel to my Asmodian toon on Tiamat. I am looking for an equal trade. Please respond if interested, thanks!
WTS kinah NA- Tiamat(Asmo)&Israphel(Elyos)
04/22/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling kinah for $0.65per 1M on NA servers. Tiamat-Asmo --> in stock 300M Israphel-Elyos --> in stock 100M I will be trading in game face to face If you are unsure about this or afraid of getting banned, tell me what you want to buy and ill go buy it at the broker and trade item(s) with you instead of trading kinah. Payment method: Paypal If you're interested or have any questions PM me on skype : onnylinny
WTS Kinah NA- Tiamat(Asmo)&Israphel(Elyos)
04/17/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell kinah on Tiamat-Asmo & Israphel-Elyos on NA serv Private trade (you wont get banned). Will trade kinah in game. Any offer? Have 100M in stock on Israphel 100M+ in stock on Tiamat PM me or skype: onnylinny
WTS kinah NA- Tiamat(Asmo)&Israphel(Elyos)
04/12/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling kinah on Tiamat(Asmo) & Israphel(Elyos) NA servers because I don't play as much anymore. If you're interested or have any questions feel free to PM me or skype: onnylinny Selling 100M on Israphel-Elyos Selling +400M on Tiamat-Asmos Price: $65USD per 100M or $0.65 per 1M (negotiable) Method of Payment: Paypal I will be deliver kinah face-to-face in game (for ex. at warehouse in panda/sanctum).