Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Siel server elyos SM with decent gear for a Asmo Glad/Temp/Gunner/SM on siel

Discussion on Siel server elyos SM with decent gear for a Asmo Glad/Temp/Gunner/SM on siel within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Siel server elyos SM with decent gear for a Asmo Glad/Temp/Gunner/SM on siel

Weapons- Sauro commanders orb +9 combined with sauro orb, Remodeled Danaur tome +5 combined with BM tome

Gear- Tiamat legs,shoulder,gloves,tunic and bm shoes

Accessories- Sauro commanders necklace, Sauro commanders ring, BM earrings x2, BM belt, BM ring, kahruns rings x2.

ap- 255k
pagati mount from rentus

Also on the account there are 6 other low lvl toons.. lvl 30 cleric with full 30 abyss set socketed ful mb 23 with abyss staffs ready to combine. lvl 43 SW with full judgment 5 slot full mb with +15 kromedes harp combined with abyss harp. another lvl 53 sm with nothing on it. lvl 10 poeta twink sin lol. has godstones and everything on weps. lvl 11 aethertech,lvl 10 glad. message for any other info...also if you make a gunner you can twink at lvl 30-35 and use the gear that's on the cleric for it..

there is also a bunch of other stuff on the account that i didn't list

okay whatever, i just want a asmo siel glad,temp,gunner, or sm lvl 60+ for this account

Tags
account, aion, siel, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Siel Gunner 65 for glad 65
10/13/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
BM pistol whit silence+1/para+4 BM armor BM ringx2/belt katalam necklace All stigmas lvl 65 pistol build 280k ap
[Trading] [B] US SIEL 65 TEMPLAR full Blood Mark geared for ELY SIEL GUNNER with good Gear [/B]
10/05/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
+10 Discordant Great Sword +7 Full Blood Mark armors and Katalam Set Accessories master armorsmithing 500 essencetapping 420 with complete Greater Stigma Skills up!!!
[Buying] siel asmo - cleric/chanter/temp/glad
08/17/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
looking to buy asmos on siels lvl 60 or 65 with full or semi gear. add my Skype (sascia2010) or leave me a msg to open negotiations want to buy, fast!
WTT GLAD Siel LVL 60 FOR Ranger lvl 50+ ely/asmo any server
08/03/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTT GLAD Siel LVL 60 FOR Ranger lvl 50+ ely/asmo any server WEAPON COLISEUM 55+TAHABATA HULES SHOULDERS HULES SABATONS KAHRUN GAUNTLES <Elite Archon Tribunus's Breastplate> <Elite Archon Tribunus's Greaves>
[Trading] Trading TS Geared/Arena Geared Glad Siel -Elyos for decent Ranger Spiritmaster or sin
03/28/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I have a gladiator level 60 on Siel elyos. Willing to trade for equal or near geared, spiritmaster, ranger or assassin ( will also be willing to trade for a sorc if decently geared) and has to be Elyos on NA server. Pve HP/Attack Set: <Tiamat Gaurd's Breastplate> <Tiamat Gaurd's Shoulderplates> <Tiamat Gaurd's Gauntlets> <Tiamat Gaurd's Sabatons> <Tiamat Gaurd's Greaves>