Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ranger and Cleric Anuhart elyos for CS:GO gift

Discussion on Ranger and Cleric Anuhart elyos for CS:GO gift within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ranger and Cleric Anuhart elyos for CS:GO gift

Hey there.

Both accounts are really simple, they are both Veteran but with around 10-15 gps. They are really simple, with BM equips, Cleric is with block manastones and ranger is with attack manastones. Ranger's bow is the Ancient Coin +5 with blind godstone and with attack on it. All BM acessories and both with pve equips.

I'm asking CS:go gift in return of the account or just a paysafecard of 10 €
The reason i'm selling them is, and everyone knows, this gameforge took the wrong path on aion and i dont plan to play anymore.

PM me for more info or add me on skype: kaiizerpt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS RANGER 65,BARD 65,CLERIC 64 ELYOS ANUHART
02/16/2014 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
wts account aion for 200€. Ranger 65: Lata+13 fused with bow strife:full critic and gold paralize karvo jerkin+2 full critic +17 breeches strife +5 full critic 19 and ancient manastone critic +20 handguards strife +5 full critic 19 and ancient manastone critic +20 shoulderguards strife +5 full critic 19 and ancient manastone critic +20 shoes strife +5 full critic 19 and ancient manastone critic +20 kahrun jerkin +1 full critic +17
WTS Elyos Ranger [Anuhart]
07/30/2013 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, i want to sell my ranger on anuhart server elyos side, with: -50e set; x3 M.acc +14 / x2 Crit +17 -Kharun bow full crit +17 fused with arena c2 lvl 55, Silence GS -Accesory lvl 40 abyss -Has bike
[Selling] Ranger Anuhart Elyos
04/12/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Like title say,i have a ranger lvl 60 on anuhart elyos side. PVP Armor 60 AP cd2 - 3 parts +10 rest +4 Accessorys AP 60 Weapon 60 +10 Balic combined with crucible CD2 Pve Kahrun set,missing 2 earrings almost got them also. AP points 1.2+ milions Kihah 200kk+ Crucible insignia 100kk +
WTT Cleric Anuhart Asmo For Cleric Nexus Elyos
12/19/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Sooo,my friends wants to trade a Good Geared Cleric from Anuhart asmo side to a good or decent cleric or other character nexus elyos side,the cleric has the following items: - Balic 60 Staff +15 fused with condi 2 lvl 60 with 3k damage gs -1 Part Archon Commander,2x pieces arena condi 2 lvl 60,2x pieces lvl 55 condi 2 cloth. - Full Commander lvl 60 accesories -Kahrun Wings -1kk Abyss points ( he's 5 star) -Alchemy/Essence/Aethertap 400+
WTT Elyos Israphel 51 Cleric Full 40 pvp/Miragents/4/5 Anuhart for equal Temp/Ranger
10/12/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTT Elyos Israphel 51 Cleric Full 40 pvp/Miragents/4/5 Anuhart 449/cooking 449/Alchemist 18mill asmo skin dyed white for Elyos Temp, Ranger, or Chanter with Full pvp and Miragents pref it to be on Israphel