Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Eu Vetaran (40) Nice account

Discussion on Selling Eu Vetaran (40) Nice account within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Eu Vetaran (40) Nice account

The Account was created in the very beginning of AION and has granted all veteran bonusses (Veteran Level 40). It contains 6 characters between 60 and 40 with decent gear, reputation and kinah.

Nearly all veteran bonuses are redeemable on the account for every character.

If you're interested in buying the account, the e-mail address will be changed to one of your liking and all account information will be provided to you.

Main Character:

Level 60 Gladiator
1.4kk+ Abyss Points
Level 60 (+2 Augmentable) PvP Gear & Accessory
Tiamat Protectorate Polearm (19% + Para Resistance Penetration + Golden Para Godstone) fused with 60 PvP Augment 2 Weapon (expensive one)

Side Character (former Stay-50)

Level 56 Hunter
Full Fenris +10 Gear, Fenris Weapon fused with PvP 50 Elite Bow and Silence Godstone +15
Full PvP Accessory (50)
2kk+ AP

A lot of decent geared side characters with Daeva Set +10 etc in range from 53 to 42.

Account has about 110kk Kinah left which is no problem since it has a lot of consumables etc to sell and kinah price is currently]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 1Lt Nice account
07/31/2014 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
Assault Rifles ----------------- F2000 Tactical (perm) G36e (perm) ACR (perm) AK-47 (perm) FAMAS (perm) SG550 Hot shot LE (perm) Support
WTS Vetaran Account!
06/19/2014 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
WTS Vetaran Account! I have three account with low level characters on them ( 40`ish ) My asking price is 20 $ per account. Also accepting kinah from NA servers.
[Selling] Selling nice euw account.
12/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says accepting only psc or paypal. Account haves 41 skins,85 champs.http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww294/im good23/sellinglolacc_zps7611219b.png picture of the account. Current price of the account: 40-60 euros. contact me via skype image2343 Have the orginal mail too, and will give for the buyer. bump
Selling nice Account!
12/21/2011 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
German: Ich verkaufe hier einen Top Runescape Account. Dieser ist 6 Jahre alt, was ihm einen gewissen wert gibt. Der Account ist noch nie negativ aufgefallen, befindet sich auf der Kampfstufe 87 und hat eine ganze Menge Geld + Sehr starkem Equipment! Auf der Bank ist auch eine ganze Menge Zeug! Das Startgebot liegt bei einer 10€ Paysafecard oder guten Items aus Team Fortress 2 Meldet euch bei mir in Skype: starscloudy <- name English: I'm selling a very nice Runescape Account. The...