Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 01/15/2019, 18:37   #9361

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
That requires some coding experience, he will already use the mau skill as soon as he has full 4k DP
i have rich 4000 dp but still not use ...
Old 01/15/2019, 18:45   #9362

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by bionuttt View Post
i have rich 4000 dp but still not use ...
Try this version
Attached Files
File Type: zip Combat routine - Script ver. 2.37.zip (106.5 KB, 13 views)
Old 01/15/2019, 20:34   #9363

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Just load and play the Shugo Detector script, it will then show notifications in your chat when a shugo is nearby 110 meters

The broker bot is easy to use as well just load and play the simplified version, enter the item name you want to buy, enter the desired maximum price, enter 0 if your ping is 1-60 or enter 75 if your ping is 61-120

That requires some coding experience, he will already use the mau skill as soon as he has full 4k DP
Oh ok .. where can I download this ? Is there a repository where I can find some others and him?
Old 01/15/2019, 20:37   #9364

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1l4 View Post
Oh ok .. where can I download this ? Is there a repository where I can find some others and him?
Both scripts are inside the Short Script Bundle, you find it
Old 01/16/2019, 11:02   #9365
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
Arrow Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits -> Aion Trading

#moved
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2019, 15:29   #9366

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSill View Post
#moved
this is not a trade topic. but ok lol
Old 01/16/2019, 17:12   #9367

Yeah this isn't a trading topic o.o lmao
Old 01/16/2019, 19:07   #9368

Is the thread being moved somewhere?
Old 01/16/2019, 20:28   #9369

Looks like I didn't get a notice for clumsy shugo in CoE, it didn't whisper me the location. But that script works for kisks, I already tested it.

They rpobably changed some IDs of skills or buffs or NPCs so many scripts are no longer working.
Old 01/17/2019, 08:14   #9370

None of my old scripts are working - my ranger is constantly casting buffs, which it's supposed to check if already active. I've downloaded the latest versions and tried to recreate using the combat wizard and editing class skills. However, it now is in a return loop. Anyone else getting the same?
Old 01/17/2019, 13:17   #9371

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
Looks like I didn't get a notice for clumsy shugo in CoE, it didn't whisper me the location. But that script works for kisks, I already tested it.

They rpobably changed some IDs of skills or buffs or NPCs so many scripts are no longer working.
Next time you see a shugo that gets not detected from the Shugo Detector target the shugo and run the "Get NPC ID" script, tell me which ID it displayed
The latest NPC Detector scripts are in the Short Script Bundle, in case you didn't notice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badagliacca View Post
"Log" Folder of vanilla broker bot isn't working anymore, is that normal? Maybe because i deleted all my previous block notes about old days? I've the latest version of vanilla tool and broker b.
I removed the log function in the broker script for a while already, we don't read the price anymore it made the bot too slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitepvper!911 View Post
None of my old scripts are working - my ranger is constantly casting buffs, which it's supposed to check if already active. I've downloaded the latest versions and tried to recreate using the combat wizard and editing class skills. However, it now is in a return loop. Anyone else getting the same?
Seems you're using an old Vanillatool version, hover above the trayicon of the injected vanillatool and verify it's version 6.06
I just tried the Combat Wizard and the Broker Bot, both are working fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2019, 21:28   #9372

We got some information on Luna turret damage.

Code:
 Single Fire Cannon / Rapid Fire Cannon (1 Bright Aether) - Successive Shooting / Repeated Shot

14000 fixed damage
    30m range
    Fires once every 3 seconds approximately
    Single target

Area Antiaircraft Gun / Artillery (2 Bright Aether) - Bombing / Bombardment

25000 fixed damage
    20m range
    Fires once every 7 seconds approximately
    Fireball (circle) AOE with 4m radius, hits up to 5 enemies

Single Shot Aethercannon / Powerful Aether Cannon (2 Bright Aether) - Electric Shock

44000 fixed damage
    20m range
    Fires once every 4 seconds approximately
    Single target
So it seems it is better to have 1 big canon and 1 small turret, than having 3 small turrets, but this is not what I liked about lunas at the moment.

It seems they "fixed" the area anti-aircraft canon (the aoe big one, 2nd option from the list) and now it actually shoots, previously the canon could stay immobile some times, not hitting for the whole instance making it useless, I saw that sometimes it still lags to attack but when it starts attacking it is timely correct.

I make a test to see how faster the lunas are done when you use one AoE canon and 1 small one (instead of 3 small ones) and it seems it makes a ton of difference in timing

If you get the many mobs "you are hearing a lot of footsteps" message, with the three small turrets it would take ages to finish them, if you got a 2nd wave of them even worse, it could take more than half an hour for that character to finish luna.

--> With the AoE canon it seems that part ends super fast because every hit apparently kills 5 enemies instantly and within a few shots it clears the whole wave. It helps when you have any wave more than 2 enemies since it always hits up to 5. It even helps in the final stage because it kills the worms super fast and thus all npcs are attacking the boss instead of dealing with the worms

I was watching my chars to see who gets it, and one of them got the 1st wave with these mobs AND the 2nd wave with these mobs, and he still finished the instance when the timer was at 47 minutes, normally he would finish it at about 30 minute mark or even worse. That is a lot of difference.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So if anyone is interested this is the change you need to do.

Search for Var7 in the code, it should bring you here:

Code:
Command=/select %Var6;
Delay=325;
Command=/attack;
Delay=750;
Mouse=%Var7; small canon

MoveSmooth=234,218;
Command=/select %Var6;
Delay=325;
Command=/attack;
Delay=750;
Mouse=%Var7; small canon

MoveSmooth=225,218;
Command=/select %Var6;
Delay=325;
Command=/attack;
Delay=750;
Mouse=%Var7; small canon
Change the first var7 into this:
Code:
Command=/select %Var6;
Delay=325;
Command=/attack;
Delay=750;
Mouse=102,192; big AoE canon <--- change this
so the first canon it uses is the 2-aether AoE one

ATTENTION: My code is heavily edited so it might not look like this to you at all, but this is the part the char selects the turrets, it is not hard to spot it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/19/2019, 00:54   #9373

dont work

i have all security off and still dont work and what i need to do with xigncode??
Old 01/19/2019, 03:55   #9374

Quote:
Originally Posted by damianmd View Post
i have all security off and still dont work and what i need to do with xigncode??
Make sure you start Aion trough the Account Manager, if you see the character name at the inject window everything is fine, if you don't see the character name close Aion again, click on the top left corner at the Account Manager and switch to a different Start Method, start Aion again trough the Account Manager
Old 01/19/2019, 09:19   #9375

Does anyone have any tricks/tips in farming XP fast for enchantment morphing?

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool