Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 11/26/2018, 00:26   #9166

elite*gold: 0
Is it possible to test?
Old 11/27/2018, 03:09   #9167

I keep having the exact same problem in luna weekly since 6.2. I even deleted the whole combat thing since I do not understand all commands and did a simple usage of the three skills and it still does the same thing.

Problem 1: my char runs as if he has 1 speed (slowed), and only if I use him manually, otherwise he is static in one place
Problem 2: my char doesn't go closer to the target to use the skill as intended
For the 2nd problem my char sometimes waits there for like 1 hour (time out of the combat I think) hitting the aoe skill while getting damaged, or until he dies and restarts. the reason is that he has a mob target, but the aoe is not killing it and the other two skills are bugging, "out of range message". the character should at least auto approach the target if it is out of range but I get the message.

Is there any weird thing that happens in the combat in the final spot of weekly luna? any weird trick of not scrolling, or no auto approach, or any "smart skill" usage that creates such a bug and that I should remove?

So far I have never had the same problem when using skills anywhere else, other than luna weekly.

The char uses ALL skills until 99% of the mobs are cleared, some mobs are out of range since they have more range than my skills and this is where the script simply fails.

So my question is: is auto approach somehow disabled in that script, and if yes where is it so I can delete that code?

Old 11/27/2018, 11:21   #9168

Paraly I reformatted my pc and need you to reactivate please,will pm you info
Old 11/27/2018, 11:29   #9169

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
I keep having the exact same problem in luna weekly since 6.2. I even deleted the whole combat thing since I do not understand all commands and did a simple usage of the three skills and it still does the same thing.

Problem 1: my char runs as if he has 1 speed (slowed), and only if I use him manually, otherwise he is static in one place
For the 2nd problem my char sometimes waits there for like 1 hour (time out of the combat I think) hitting the aoe skill while getting damaged, or until he dies and restarts. the reason is that he has a mob target, but the aoe is not killing it and the other two skills are bugging, "out of range message". the character should at least auto approach the target if it is out of range but I get the message.

Is there any weird thing that happens in the combat in the final spot of weekly luna? any weird trick of not scrolling, or no auto approach, or any "smart skill" usage that creates such a bug and that I should remove?

So far I have never had the same problem when using skills anywhere else, other than luna weekly.

The char uses ALL skills until 99% of the mobs are cleared, some mobs are out of range since they have more range than my skills and this is where the script simply fails.

So my question is: is auto approach somehow disabled in that script, and if yes where is it so I can delete that code?

Add your own approach command above the skill rotation
Code:
GoTowardsTarget=<14,5000;
If 2 MoveSmooth lines are executed after each other without a delay of at least 5ms his movementspeed will cut in half
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne77 View Post
Paraly I reformatted my pc and need you to reactivate please,will pm you info
I send you a PM
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2018, 14:43   #9170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Code:
If 2 MoveSmooth lines are executed after each other without a delay of at least 5ms his movementspeed will cut in half
So I remake the path with FlySmooth the problem won't be anymore?
Old 11/27/2018, 14:45   #9171

Quote:
So I remake the path with FlySmooth the problem won't be anymore?
No, same rule goes for FlySmooth, just put a Delay=7; between each MoveSmooth
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2018, 18:35   #9172

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarewe View Post
[COLOR="Green"]
Stop posting Viruses that no one will download. You never learn.
Old 11/27/2018, 21:59   #9173

Quote:
Originally Posted by badagliacca View Post
There're some problems with aion unlimiter? I opened 32bit(.bat)=+ 64 bit(from ARM) and when i wanna open the 3rd 64bit with arm i just get the message of error
Use the Account Manager, 32Bit clients bother
Old 11/29/2018, 01:56   #9174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Code:
This command makes the script crash and closes the editor. I also added the delays after every movesmooth, that boss area in luna weekly must be having something special, this is the only place that this happens even after adding these delays (I added 20ms after every movesmooth). And what I noticed is that if I move the char manually, he falls a little bit, so that area must be forcing the char to move slightly above air without gravity and thus makes this slow speed effect.

I'll approach this a different way, I'll make the char move around in boss area hitting the skills and whatever happens, if he makes one full cycle in the room nothing must be left to hit anymore.
Old 11/29/2018, 03:58   #9175

Quote:

Mine does the same thing, its very annoying and if you watch and check, none of mine are looting the footlockers even when it doesn't get hung up. The character will run to the footlockers, tab thru them then exit the instance. I only care about the last and final footlocker, I don't really care about anything else in the instance.
Old 11/29/2018, 06:15   #9176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckedbattles View Post
Mine does the same thing, its very annoying and if you watch and check, none of mine are looting the footlockers even when it doesn't get hung up. The character will run to the footlockers, tab thru them then exit the instance. I only care about the last and final footlocker, I don't really care about anything else in the instance.
I changed the looting part for myself long time ago, commands to select the chests never worked the last months in lunas. I simply use SendKey to send F8 which selects nearby target.

But as I see the current script also uses a similar way BUT uses SendKey=0x76 which is F7 which is "Select Nearest Ally", the boxes are not allies so this is why it doesn't work, you need SendKey=0x77 which is F8 "select nearest target", since boxes are targets.

(Of course my code is totally different because in the past I had problems with looting and thus I simplified the code for me)

@ give it a simple change from F7 to F8 when you get time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2018, 18:27   #9177

So I grabbed the latest version and gave it a try. Checked on it like an hour later and character was hung up above the mobs at the end and footlocker not looted. I am not sure why we are even killing these mobs anyway. I think all my accounts have nothing but level 80s and wasting time and getting stuck in the instance killing mobs I don't even want or need seems redundant to me.

I actually had quit running weeklies because of this but I honestly wouldn't mind doing the quest to get the box to be able to get a bunch of stigma upgrades.
Old 11/29/2018, 19:09   #9178

Quote:
So I grabbed the latest version and gave it a try. Checked on it like an hour later and character was hung up above the mobs at the end and footlocker not looted. I am not sure why we are even killing these mobs anyway. I think all my accounts have nothing but level 80s and wasting time and getting stuck in the instance killing mobs I don't even want or need seems redundant to me.

I actually had quit running weeklies because of this but I honestly wouldn't mind doing the quest to get the box to be able to get a bunch of stigma upgrades.
Luna Weekly - Combat version (Unstable)
Luna Weekly - AFK version (Stable)
Old 11/29/2018, 19:31   #9179

Did I run the Combat by mistake, I always do the AFK but I have selected the wrong one, I will run it again I guess.
Old 11/29/2018, 20:13   #9180

Quote:
Did I run the Combat by mistake, I always do the AFK but I have selected the wrong one, I will run it again I guess.
last time my chars were doing something similar was because there was ONE mob they didn't kill (and couldn't for the previous reasons mentioned) so when the time went out for combat, my char tried to logout but he couldn't because that mob was hitting him, he tried to select next slot as if he was in log screen, log that char etc, but all that happened was the same char was there doing nothing.

The one and only reason why we need weekly now is because every 7 weeks the char can get a stigma enchant stone, and stigmas are tradeable. I have 64x chars and that means in 7 weeks I get to enchant the **** out of some stigmas (most of mine are already +9 except one which is +8) but you can also sell those stigmas.

I will try to make a new final combat routine, one that will simply roll around the room hitting and spamming skills. There are also no more cores in weekly for XP but we are all like lvl 80 already

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool