Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 05/07/2018, 11:51   #7771

elite*gold: 0
No, it's not inside the root folder :S, also I'm using sandboxie idk if it has something to do with these files being stored somewhere else.
Old 05/07/2018, 11:53   #7772

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller258 View Post
No, it's not inside the root folder :S, also I'm using sandboxie idk if it has something to do with these files being stored somewhere else.
Yes it's very likely sandboxie stores the chat.log file in it's own sandboxie folder for aion, the chat function should work in a normal client without sandboxie
Old 05/07/2018, 12:18   #7773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Yes it's very likely sandboxie stores the chat.log file in it's own sandboxie folder for aion, the chat function should work in a normal client without sandboxie
Yeah, I used the client without sandboxie and it started to work again.

Paraly, is there a way to target a monster by using its ID?, I'm trying to target a monster inside an instance, the name is Temple Guardian, I checked the name through the chat.log, and for some reason /Select Temple Guardian doesnt work, the ID is 245200, so I want to try that way.
Old 05/07/2018, 13:09   #7774

Quote:
Yeah, I used the client without sandboxie and it started to work again.

Paraly, is there a way to target a monster by using its ID?, I'm trying to target a monster inside an instance, the name is Temple Guardian, I checked the name through the chat.log, and for some reason /Select Temple Guardian doesnt work, the ID is 245200, so I want to try that way.
Check the target ID again with
Code:
#DO=9999999;
_MemPrint=%AddrTargetID,WORD;
Delay=175;
#UNTIL=%TargetName,---;
And also re-enter the instance and check if the ID stays the same

You can select this target then with this line

Code:
MemWrite=%AddrTargetID,[TargetIDHere],WORD;
It will not look like it is targeted but after you used Command=/attack; it will look fine
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2018, 04:05   #7775

Hello my fellow asmodian brothers. Quite a few of us has been kicked by this fucktard by the name of Kal-DN and Sandrye-DN, since paraly said there's over 1k members, I'm guessing there's at least 100 of us who plays on NA and is asmodian. We can start either kicking them back, or just mass reporting them for botting. I hope we can stand united, and show them that we are the majority, and its us who they should fear, and not the other way around.
Old 05/08/2018, 08:32   #7776

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Check the target ID again with
Code:
#DO=9999999;
_MemPrint=%AddrTargetID,WORD;
Delay=175;
#UNTIL=%TargetName,---;
That snipet is awesome , I just got the real ID's of these monsters, it was 65527, so for a target I can use

Code:
MemWrite=%AddrTargetID,65528,WORD;
In case I want to make some conditionals using that ID I could use this?:

Code:
_UNTILMemRead=%AddrTargetID,WORD,=65528;
I dont understand why I can target some monsters inside the instance but when I use #UNTIL=%TargetName,Monster Name; then it doesnt work :/

EDIT: I tried several times and I cant make any conditions based on their names / ID's even tho they work with any other monster / NPC / player
Old 05/08/2018, 15:13   #7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister11111 View Post
Hello my fellow asmodian brothers. Quite a few of us has been kicked by this fucktard by the name of Kal-DN and Sandrye-DN, since paraly said there's over 1k members, I'm guessing there's at least 100 of us who plays on NA and is asmodian. We can start either kicking them back, or just mass reporting them for botting. I hope we can stand united, and show them that we are the majority, and its us who they should fear, and not the other way around.
3500 people and only 33% are active, so 1150, 10% of them play at EU so 1000 left for NA now we have 2 servers 2 races so 250 on each race, lets say 50% of them are online when you do evergale so 125 how likely is the chance they do evergale as well?
I guess it's very likely you have 1-2 vanilla users in your evergale alliance but that's still not the majority
Quote:
That snipet is awesome , I just got the real ID's of these monsters, it was 65527, so for a target I can use

Code:
MemWrite=%AddrTargetID,65528,WORD;
In case I want to make some conditionals using that ID I could use this?:

Code:
_UNTILMemRead=%AddrTargetID,WORD,=65528;
I dont understand why I can target some monsters inside the instance but when I use #UNTIL=%TargetName,Monster Name; then it doesnt work :/

EDIT: I tried several times and I cant make any conditions based on their names / ID's even tho they work with any other monster / NPC / player
You can just select the target with this line in case the ID doesn't change when you re-enter the instance / re-login

Also when you select a target like that it doesn't look like you've a target and also you can't read anything in targetbase till you made /attack once
Old 05/08/2018, 18:11   #7778

I play regularly between my laptop and my desktop PC - Is it plausible to pay once and be able to use on both machines?
Old 05/08/2018, 18:16   #7779

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviriany View Post
I play regularly between my laptop and my desktop PC - Is it plausible to pay once and be able to use on both machines?
No that's not possible sorry, each license is bound to 1 PC
Old 05/08/2018, 18:25   #7780

A shame, as a shift worker where I can play is not always the same option
Old 05/08/2018, 22:26   #7781

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviriany View Post
A shame, as a shift worker where I can play is not always the same option
that's why I pay for 6 licenses always have a PC I can Use depending where I am.

Just get an extra or 2 Paraly does great work and offers Full support. Help a bother out and Support him a little.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2018, 01:14   #7782

Hi Paraly, I noticed they made a change in xingcode in today's patch:

Also, I saw there's a difference between both bypass methods that are in this thread. Your tool closes all the xingcode processes, but the secoundary method (which requires files replacement) still leaves xcoronahost.xem *32 running, the xingcode at the windows tray dissapears and also it doesnt load the xingcode when an Aion client is starting.

Does xcoronahost.xem *32 process represents a threat? or it's as safe as your tool to run all the clients with it?.
Old 05/10/2018, 01:18   #7783

Quote:
Hi Paraly, I noticed they made a change in xingcode in today's patch:

Also, I saw there's a difference between both bypass methods that are in this thread. Your tool closes all the xingcode processes, but the secoundary method (which requires files replacement) still leaves xcoronahost.xem *32 running, the xingcode at the windows tray dissapears and also it doesnt load the xingcode when an Aion client is starting.

Does xcoronahost.xem *32 process represents a threat? or it's as safe as your tool to run all the clients with it?.
That XignCode update was just about to fix the compatibility issue with windows 10 1803 update

Both bypass variants are safe, at the file replace version it will look like xigncode is running but that's just a dummy process to let aion think everything is fine

If XignCode would run correctly you couldn't even inject vanillatool
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2018, 13:58   #7784

I've added a Kromede Event script to the Short Script Bundle, thanks to for writting and sharing it
Old 05/12/2018, 01:24   #7785

What the Kromede Event script do? :O

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool