Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Aion EU Perento Elyos] SUPERDEAL! Cheapest gold bundle EVER! (I'm quitting)

Discussion on [Aion EU Perento Elyos] SUPERDEAL! Cheapest gold bundle EVER! (I'm quitting) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
[Aion EU Perento Elyos] SUPERDEAL! Cheapest gold bundle EVER! (I'm quitting)

Hello!

I've decided to quit Aion and I'm now selling 2,5 billion of gold on the server EU Perento Elyos!
I'm asking 100 Euros for 2,5 Billion Kinah! That's 4 Euros per 100 Million. Gold sellers charge twice as much!

Please note that I have Aion no longer installed since I installed Windows 8, so this offer is only for the full 2,5 Billion.
If you buy the 2,5 Billion, I will provide you with login details of an alt account with all the gold on.

You can then set up a private store with your own character and trade the 2,5 Billion that way.

And BEWARE - Those gold spammers in Sanctum who claim to be super cheap are scammers! I placed an order of 30 Euros with them once and never had it delivered, neither did I get a refund.

Interested? Click this button --->
Old 03/04/2014, 23:23   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i bought 2.5bill from her and i got them , thank you
Old 03/04/2014, 23:30   #3

elite*gold: 14
Gold has been sold, consider the thread as closed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 3 aion accounts. 2x cleric on perento elyos. 1x SM on telemachus elyos.
12/03/2014 - Aion Trading - 11 Replies
Tired of aion eu, and aion in general, so i decided to sell my accounts, allready sold 1 sorc(55 on perento) and a gladiator(60 on telemachus) Got 3 accounts for sale: acc 1: cleric 56, gladiator 55. some alts. perento elyos check screenshot for items and gear.(only cleric) got some ap, arena and pve gear. not the best but decent. thats why the price is cheap. 150 Euro. acc 2. cleric 55, 2 alts 30+ perento elyos
WTT AION TEMP 60 PERENTO ELYOS VS ANY OTHE CLAS ASMO SIDE TELEMAHUS OR PERENTO
08/02/2013 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
WTT AION TEMP 60 PERENTO ELYOS VS ANY OTHE CLAS ASMO SIDE TELEMAHUS OR PERENTO temp is fuly pvp geared ful eternal 55 accesory ec 60 pvp armor 2 part 55 cond 2 afc toc 55 pve eternal 55 ABG greatesword +10 / Triroan greatesword + 15 combin 50 abys Oo master armorsmithing your char need to have almost the same items or + prefer glad with extend spear bakarma or zeph.
[Selling] Telemachus elyos kinah ( quitting aion sale 2,6bil )
07/21/2013 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
2,00,000,000 Kinah up for sale (elyos telemachus server) Fair price at the moment seems to be 0,08€ per million. Negotiable of if you want to buy most of it of course. PM here thanks :)
WTB Aion EU Kinah PERENTO Elyos Side
05/22/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i want to buy a lot of kinah on europe server perento elyos side, i can buy like 500kk it depends on how much u want for every 1kk I can pay only with paypal, put here or in pm how many kinah u selling and for how much
WTS aion kinah (EU- perento -elyos)
07/31/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Wts aion kinah at perento europe elyos side got around 30 mil and willing to sell for gametime cards pm me if you'r interested, will love to do the trade in presence of a middle man or any service like that