Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sorc + Gunner eu Perento Elyos

Discussion on Sorc + Gunner eu Perento Elyos within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sorc + Gunner eu Perento Elyos

WTS Sorc 65 + Gunner 65 Elyos Perento

Original owner veteran acc, Elyos Perento.
Over 500 days of gp (Veteran LvL 50/50)

SORC

PVP: L60 full Abyss aug 2 gear ench +11 with MB/MA Manastones
BM Accs, Arena lvl 60 Cond lvl2 head
Vasharti's Tome fused with Arena lvl 60 cond lvl2 Tome, ench +10 with MA Manastones and 1880 DMG 2% GS

PVE: Full Seil's gear + siel's orb MB Manastones
All Kahrun's Acc

MIsc etc:
AP: 3.752.000
Mounts: Pagati Loper, Sharptooth Lumen
Pets: Alot of bag pets, loot pets and buff pets.
Emotes: Ninja and hoover + rare wonder girls dances all 5
Crafting: Essence 499/499, Aether 499/499 Tailor 499/499 Alchemy Expert 509/549
Dramata Bone Wings, Fifth Dragon Wings

Gunner

Full BM gear MB Manastones
BM Accs, BM Head
BM Weap: 2x Revolver of Strife ench +10 and +7 with MA Manastones and 2x para GS // BM Cannon with MB manastones and 1880 DMG 2% GS

MIsc etc:
AP: 1.022.000
Mounts: Pegati Aero
Pets: buff pet
Emotes: Ninja
Crafting: none
Dramata Bone Wings, Fifth Dragon Wings

On the Acc their is also a lvl 65 Bard (Vasharti's harp + arena harp with DMG GS but she has silence gs in inventory and arena lvl 60 gear) lvl 64 Chanter (Vasharti's Staff+ arena staff with Para GS and lvl 60 Arena gear) lvl 60 Temp (With kahrun's GreatSword + Arena GreatSwors with Silence GS and Arena gear) LvL 60 Sin (With arena lvl 55 weap and gear)

On the acc i have over 550 M Kinah

Add skype for more info and price,

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Glad. elyos for Sorc. elyos Server: Perento
03/13/2014 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
WTT elyos female gladiator lvl 60 for Sorcerer lvl 60 elyos Server Perento Gear Pve: Full set Tiamat protectorate, socket wit manastone attack +5 Full set Kahrun's jewelry Vasharti dagger +2 socket with manastone crit +17 + gs 1880 damage kahrun warhammer +4 socket with manastone crit +17 + gs 1880 damage
WTT/WTS Perento Asmo Chanter for Elyos SM/Songweaver or Gunner - or Kinah Perento
10/12/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
offer Perento Asmo Chanter lvl 60 Noble Coliseum Champ Hauberk +3 (con 2) Noble Coliseum Champ Chauses +2 Noble Coliseum Champ Brognans +3 Noble Coliseum Champ Spaulders Divine Coliseum Champ Handguards Divine Coliseum Champ Hood Stormwing Staff + Coliseum Staff (con 2) +5 ABG Belt ABG Ring
WTT ELYOS PERENTO SORC/TEMPLAR FOR ASMODIAN PERENTO SORC
01/01/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Dont care about gear and shits cause those 2 players sucks and they are Level 57 the sorc and Level 55 the templar with full miragent. I just want to trade the account with asmodian sin/ranger on perento! Pm me
WTB Elyos Sorc Perento
01/23/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi pvp gears / pve gears the more you have the best it is as i dont have much time to level my char. Ofc i am not going to pay huge money for a game that is kinda dead atm ! If you have a char like this pls send me a pm or contact me at *removed* Thank you. I am also interested for asmo sorc.
WTS 51 lvl Elyos Sorc Spatalos/ Asmo 38lvl Sorc Perento!!
11/07/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTS 51 lvl Sorc on Spatalos Elyos side, http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh63/dzhimmijs /Sorc51.jpg Have some items, 7kk kinah. 38 lvl Asmodian sorc Perento, http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh63/dzhimmijs /Sorc38.jpg cast speed tome!!!