Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Decent geared Sin in Anuhart (EU)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Decent geared Sin in Anuhart (EU)

nevermind. it got settled.

« Asmo sm nexus | WTT asmo sin to glad temp from perento »

Similar Threads
WTB Anuhart (Elyos) Templar reasonably geared
05/21/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Im looking to buy a reasonably geared level 60 Templar on Anuhart (Elyos only). Gear doesn't need to be anything too special. Please send me details of your gear and a price. Thanks
[Trading] Trading TS Geared/Arena Geared Glad Siel -Elyos for decent Ranger Spiritmaster or sin
03/28/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I have a gladiator level 60 on Siel elyos. Willing to trade for equal or near geared, spiritmaster, ranger or assassin ( will also be willing to trade for a sorc if decently geared) and has to be Elyos on NA server. Pve HP/Attack Set: <Tiamat Gaurd's Breastplate> <Tiamat Gaurd's Shoulderplates> <Tiamat Gaurd's Gauntlets> <Tiamat Gaurd's Sabatons> <Tiamat Gaurd's Greaves>
anuhart sorc 60 good geared
03/18/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
full commander accessories kahrun tome +10 with 55 cond 2 with zikels pride full 60 arena noble pernon wings blu surfrider mount 530 cooking with 2 balic recipe 430 essence tapping x3 siels forgotten part 50% questo of pant complete 12 slot pet all stigmas with max level
Level 56 Well Geared Sorc -- ANUHART EU -
08/25/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Willing to sell my Sorc on anuhart eu server. This is the newest server on eu and as such my character is pretty well geared by comparisson to the rest of the server. The character is geared and speced for pvp and has a good reputation. I am the original owner and the account is a veteran account from when ncsoft ran the game. With the release of 3.0 obviously there are things to be done with the character but the majority of the grind is done, this account is perfect for someone...
WTS geared 80 rogue(pve and pvp) and decent geared 80 mage // LOOK PIC' !!
03/16/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
# Server continent: US # Server Type: PvP # Character Race: Human # Character Class: 80 rogue and 80 mage # Character Gender: