Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Perento Cleric (Asmodian)

Discussion on Perento Cleric (Asmodian) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Perento Cleric (Asmodian)

CLOSED

Old 05/02/2013, 20:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Screenies?
Old 05/06/2013, 18:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ok i will buy for £150 i need to PM with some screen or log in game to see the character......and i am serious

and i will pay only with paypal

waiting for your replay
Closed Thread

« Assasin End Gear Asmo/Nexus | Asmo sm nexus »

Similar Threads
WTS Cleric Asmodian Perento liv.60
04/16/2013 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
I stop playing and I sell my account. If anyone is interested, I accept offers 1°set arena liv.60 double condition - full Magic Resist Antro's Hauberk +2 Antro's Chausses Antro's Brogans Antro's Spaulders Antro's Handguards
[Selling] Lv. 60 Cleric Perento Asmodian
04/02/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
**LVL 60 CLERIC** Weapon #1 : *Tac Officer's Shakujo +2 (Combined with Arena 55 Condition 2) Weapon #2 : *Coliseum Champion's Cudgel +2 (Eternal 55 PvP) Shield #1 : *Divine Coliseum Champion's Shield +1 (Eternal 55 PvP)
WTT GG Cleric Asmodian Perento
02/11/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Want to trade my 60 Cleric due to I want another character. This Cleric is a great character with alot of gear and good perks. If you want a great PvP character that can solo anyone, this is the character for you. The PvP gear also works great for PvE. Weapon #1 Tac Officer's Shakujo +2 (Combined with Arena 55 Condition 2) Weapon #2 Coliseum Champion's Cudgel +2 (Eternal 55 PvP)
WTS Asmodian Cleric liv.56 - Perento
10/24/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I sell account Cleric asmodian Perento - veteran account I got tired of playing. I sell my account. accept offers when you get to level 60, there is already ready the set of liv.60 Arena double condition http://i.epvpimg.com/FyTTc.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/MfUqe.jpg
WTS Cleric asmodian Perento
12/17/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTS my cleric + other pg banker on Perento Full set ethernal Stormwing Full set pvp Archon Primus Pilus +10 100milion kinah n.1 plastic surgery Master Cooking