Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Ranger Elyos spatalos

Discussion on Selling Ranger Elyos spatalos within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Ranger Elyos spatalos

Hi all i tried already once to sell this account but since it didnt work for some time i make a new post. I'm selling a ranger full pvp geared.

Gonon armor cond 2: +13
Gonon pants cond2: +13
Gonon shoulders cond2: +10
Gonon gloves cond2: +10
Gonon boots cond2: +10
PVP AP hat.
Full lvl 60 AP PVP jewelery.

Sunyaka longbow : +13 fused with the expensive arena bow and a silence gs.
3 Parts lvl 50 AP set: +15 all of them.

1 Part lvl 60 AP shoulders with Augment 2.

Full lvl 40 AP set +15.

4 Parts tiamat set for pve, with perfect PVE manastones.

Got some crafting materials on the bank. And about 15mill Kinah in the inventory. (u dont need money anyways got about 1000 scrolls of each type about 1000 mana HP pots, 1000 fine recovery serums etc etc etc. Im also cooking master 537, and the alt chanter got alchemi at 400.

I was a big pvp fan as u may see. Have about 27k Kills. Im selling the account coz i will have to travel a lot around and will not have time + im playing this game since the beta so im a bit tired of it. The account never got banned, or had any problems.

Im acepting only paypal payments coz its more secure for you as a buyer and for me as a seller ^^. Offer me, but only serious offers. Im only selling no trading. forgot to mention that it has 28month veteran reward and gold pack activated for almost 5 months more ^^

SOLD!