Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB aion sorcerer telemachus lv 55+

Discussion on WTB aion sorcerer telemachus lv 55+ within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB aion sorcerer telemachus lv 55+

i buy a sorcerer on aion eu lv 55+ serverer telemachus clean or with something

tell me offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sorcerer lvl 53 on telemachus+ some alts
05/23/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell sorcerer lvl 53 on Telemachus with Arena gear for 55.Asmodian Elyos Assassin on Perento lvl 40 and some other 20+ alts on Telemachus and Spatalos. skype name: bloody.me1 Add me for info, or anything that you want to know Account type: Veteran
WTS SORCERER 55 on telemachus with FENRIR set
01/10/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
ACCOUNT SOLD
[WTS] SORCERER lvl 50 - Server TELEMACHUS
01/14/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hello all, i have to sell char in aion online : is Sorcerer lvl 50 with FULL MIRAGENT SET!!!!! nation is ELYOS PM Offer msn : [email protected] mail : [email protected]
WTS lvl 50 Sorcerer on Telemachus
01/09/2010 - Aion Trading - 15 Replies
hello, selling lvl 50 Sorcerer on server Telemachus (english server with mature players, i havent seen any teenager there:) ) the char. is Asmodian female (defaulth size). Has Betonis Spellbook and Blue gear. I made no quests, since i know many ppl like questing, but if you buy it and wish to have all quests, i can make them for you :) no additional characters on that account. pm if you are interested in buying (serious offers only) Starting price is 200 EUR. If you are fast enough, u get...
[WTS] AION EU LV 50 Asmodian | Sorcerer | Telemachus
11/27/2009 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, Like a title says i like to sell my Aion Account. Reason of selling is my new work and no time to play it anymore. Account is active from Closed Beta. Its Preordered one. Almost all quests till lvl 50 are done.Even quests are most hated part of game for me... All you need to do is make some high end gear for you and start killing humans ( Elyos ) My main focus on character was Magic Boost and Flight time. So i Maximased them. You have nice stigmas set and realy realy lots of...