Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTB NA Siel Spiritmaster l60 asmo

Discussion on WTB NA Siel Spiritmaster l60 asmo within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB NA Siel Spiritmaster l60 asmo

I want to buy a spiritmaster geared or not has to be around 55-60 asmodian

add me to skype too discuss more

Similar Threads
WTB Siel Asmodian Spiritmaster ACC.
01/05/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy a level 60 Asmodian Spiritmaster decently geared, nothing over the top. thanks!
WTS Anuhart l48 Asmo Spiritmaster
12/27/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, Here are the infos, toon just hit 48; AP in relics to exchange at core: 202k, toon has 22.8k ap atm. Has abyss stigmas : Shackle of Vulnerability I, Infernal pain 1, Summon Cyclone servant 1, Magic implosion 1. Master Alchemist 501 with Fine Recovery Serum design learned. Gold pack - 26 days remaining atm (14 december). 36kk cash, 4kk at broker; Elder tome 5-slot in wh.
WTS/WTT Nexus Asmo Spiritmaster
11/11/2012 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
I stopped playing before the huge update and now that im back I wanna start again with a new Class, so im gonna sell or trade one of my 4 accounts, only the Templar again is my the others have been bought here but that was a very long time ago and since then they have become 100% mine. So hers the Spiritmaster Armor Full Cond 1 Arena, full MB socketed, has MB cap, the DMG on Bosses is bigger than most sorc. Full lvl 30 Elite Abyss set, full HP socketed, using this for PvP, cause I like...
WTB:Spiritmaster Prento-Asmo
07/22/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I am finding Aion(EU) Spiritmaster Prento-Asmo if u guys got it ,plz add my msn,or send a email to me . [email protected] [email protected]
WTB 25-30 SM Spiritmaster Elyos Siel US
04/16/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
My account recently got hacked and I can't get my account back. I don't feel like relelving again so id rather buy an account. Looking for a lvl 25-30 SM on Elyos Siel US so I can continue to lvl with my friends. I will pay with paypal only. I usually post at MarkeeDragon wher I have a lot of feedback but they recently removed selling account features. Email me or leave a post [email protected]