Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionSpot - Free Bot for EU/NA

Discussion on AionSpot - Free Bot for EU/NA within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 01/09/2013, 02:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalgon View Post
Have problems here Win7 user, Net 4.5 Installed and olders version ;/ i got that after i select NA client u,u .

ty in advance u,u
Used the bot for 10 hours and now i have the same error, i was thinking they patched the bot.
Old 01/09/2013, 03:42   #32

Great update Though my character no longer stops randomly thanks to your latest update, if I tick looting when my character goes to loot a monster sometimes it just freezes. My character doesn't actualy loot the monster, just stands there with the loot screen. This happens about 30% of the time. Thanks again for the update, if you could fix that bug it would be great :] Thanks again for his great free bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinado View Post
Used the bot for 10 hours and now i have the same error, i was thinking they patched the bot.
That happens to me as well. Only happens when you have selected something other than a NPC monster (ex. azpha). Just select a monster or NPC and click ok. Also pops up once you die and are respawned/inactive to long. Just select something else to fix the problem, than click ok.
Old 01/09/2013, 04:17   #33

i also got this error once i click on launch
Old 01/09/2013, 04:20   #34

i have same problem, click on launch and give this error, but if i put gameforge server, it's run, but dont atk mobs
thanks, its a great bot ^^
Old 01/09/2013, 15:13   #35

nalgon: Do you use the 32 bit client of Aion? If not, you should do that,because my bot don't work with the 64 bit version?

felypesued:
You should configurate the bot first and then click on launch, also you need this key settings:

But if you configured your bot correctly and it's still don't work, I will fix this problem in the next release .

ishkaran:
I will fix this problem, but could you do me a favour and delete your old bot folder, create a new one with another name, put all the files in and try it again?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/09/2013, 19:29   #36

when if i have that error what i need to do?? i have windows 7 64 bit play in NA
Old 01/09/2013, 19:49   #37

hey ein paar sachen gibt es zu verbessern zum einem wären waypoints angebracht da es sich so zu vermeiden lässt das der bot gegen wände rennt. punkt2 der bot müsste sich minimieren lassen das wäre auch noch super. punkt 3 fals der bot stirbt wäre es angebracht das er sich wiederbelebt am obelisken und so wieder zum lvl punkt läuft bei fragen dazu schick mir ne pn habe skype und ts

Posted from elitepvpers.com App for Android
Old 01/09/2013, 20:39   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillipe234 View Post
hey ein paar sachen gibt es zu verbessern zum einem wären waypoints angebracht da es sich so zu vermeiden lässt das der bot gegen wände rennt. punkt2 der bot müsste sich minimieren lassen das wäre auch noch super. punkt 3 fals der bot stirbt wäre es angebracht das er sich wiederbelebt am obelisken und so wieder zum lvl punkt läuft bei fragen dazu schick mir ne pn habe skype und ts

Posted from elitepvpers.com App for Android
Danke für deine Vorschläge. An eine Background Mode arbeite ich bereits, am Waypoint System auch. Allerdings wird dies noch dauern, vor allem, weil ich immer noch nicht genau weiß wie man einen neuen YAW Wert berechnet der von -180 0 +180 geht und auf den gewünschten Vector 3(Waypoint) zeigt. Falls mir da einer weiterhelfen kann, wäre ich sehr dankbar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krawk89 View Post
when if i have that error what i need to do?? i have windows 7 64 bit play in NA
Do you play with the x64 Client? My Bot only supports x86 - 32 bit.

Download the latest version (0.4.0), create a new folder - don't replace your old bot files, and put in the latest version files. Now configurate your bot and try it again. If it still don't work, post me a screenshot of your bot settings.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/09/2013, 21:02   #39

where i can find the last version (0.4.0) ??
Old 01/09/2013, 21:04   #40

Quote:
where i can find the last version (0.4.0) ??
enjoy .
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/09/2013, 21:11   #41

thx very much bro!! good bot

thx very much bro!!! good bot
Old 01/09/2013, 21:48   #42

Quote:
thx very much bro!! good bot

thx very much bro!!! good bot
You're welcome
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/09/2013, 22:10   #43

It does work with my low lvl glad... but don't with 60lvl chanter on the same server, same account. No idea why. Got error like u guys before with the "value" thing
Old 01/09/2013, 22:11   #44

can u make the path thing in the bot? because he goes all over the map ..
and please fix value error he must level up to fixed...
Old 01/09/2013, 22:38   #45

xmast, i configured everything, my aion is na server, but if i put na server, i receveid a error and its dont run, if i put gameforge server, its run but dont atack anything, on version 0.2.1.0 everything runs fine (on windows 8 64 bits and Na Aion 32 bits client), i'll try this new version
thanks for the answer

edit 1: same value error, on my high lvl char (lvl60), i'll try on low lvl char now (lvl25), because i run it on all versions on low lvl char, but on my high lvl char its dont work

Edit2: work if low lvl char on w8 64bits, have some issues if skills (some numbers dont work, but if i configure again, it works, i dont know what causes it)

so, i have a question, why it dont work on high lvl char? its a protection or some bug?