Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTT MY AION EU ACC FOR GW2 EU ACC

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT MY AION EU ACC FOR GW2 EU ACC

Hey there as the title says im looking to trade my aion acc for a gw2 acc.

My aion acc has the following

5 chars on Perento Elyos

Spritmaster,Ranger,Sorc,Gladiator,Assassin

And 3 Characters on Anuhart Asmodian

Sorc,Spiritmaster,Ranger

Best geared chars are - Ranger on perento who has 40 elite pvp gear

And the Sorc on Anuhart who has 2 full sets Condition armor one with Magic Acc/HP another with Magic Res it also has a +7 ABG Abyss tome with Full Magic acc in it and full 50 pvp jewels so great for getting straight into pvp.

Level Range of Characters

Perento

Spiritmaster (35) With some fantastic weapons in bank waiting such as full Balic gold crafted set for level 50 cloth and +6 Noble Surkana Spellbook with 3760 Damage godstone on the book (Rare)

Ranger (55) The ranger i stopped playing a while ago which is why it only has 40 elite pvp set with a mix of Pve/PvP jewels.

Sorc (55) The sorc was my money making char so it has almost full eternal gear 4 pieces of stormwing and 1 balic gold crafted with max casting speed gloves and eternal tome +5 on it.

Assassin (55) Is basically a pve character i levelled to see whats its like with standard gear for pveing.

Gladiator Level (50) has a +10 Noble dark Dragon King polearm With Pve gear for armor.

Anuhart

Sorc (58) Has As mentioned before 2 conditioned sets an ABG Tome Enchanted. Also has full Stormwing gear and also +5 Stormwing Jewel (V Rare Jewel)
Has full pvp gear and full jewels. Only reason gear its level 60 is because i stopped playiing aion.

Spiritmaster (38) The sm has only Pve Gear at the moment Due to it was levelling up however at level 40 it has a GOld Tome+10 waiting with a 1880 Godstone socketed inside it.

Ranger (41) Its kinda a twink it has +15 Expert Dureable Salix bow which destroys people at that level mainly pve gear again as it was levelling up.

On top of what i have told you.

In perento bank there is 100 million kinah + Between 300 to 500 million worth in items gold/eternal sell-able items on broker.

In Anuhart Bank there is 50 million kinah with between 100 - 300 million worth of items such as eternal shields gold weapons etc

I dont play aion anymore as i got bored of it and was dissapointed in the 3.0 update im looking for a decent gw2 account possibly even a few of them as this aion account is 3 years old and as you can tell ive put alot of work into it.

Anyone interested in this account feel free to Pm Me here or in this post and i will give Skype or msn details.

I will glady show any screens that are requested by any users and im willing to go first with trusted users.

Sorry for wall of txt xD

Peace.