Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Gladiator 60 PVP Perento Asmodian /+15 Vasharti's Spear!

Discussion on WTS Gladiator 60 PVP Perento Asmodian /+15 Vasharti's Spear! within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Gladiator 60 PVP Perento Asmodian /+15 Vasharti's Spear!

Hi,
Want to sell my Gladiator 60 lvl on Perento.
Perfect standing with Veteran reward. +Sin 31lvl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is gonna be my 3rd glady on Perento. I sold 2 good glads already, without any problems and guys are very happy)
I spent a lot of money to get this spear and make it +15. This is the best Spear in game (Suna is simmilar and u can forget about new Meno from Abbys

* +15 Vasharti's Spear! Combined with EC PvP polerm (2x conditionals +11% pvp). Silance goodstone.
* +5 Horned dragon Emperor's Durable Bow combined with EC Pvp bow (2x conditionals +11% pvp). 376 dmg goodstone.

*Working atm for EC pvp 60lv set (2 conditionals). Have already +6 Geniums Sabatons. Have Insignias for another two parts. Rest is EC Pvp 55lvl from +6 to +10.

* Jewellery: Full 60lvl Commander's eternal.
* Kahruns wings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Craft's at 499
* 156kk kinah atm
* 439k ap atm
* 29 mit medals atm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enchant stones, Manastones, Balaur mats in wh. A lot of scrolls, best food and potions.
All Best stigmas and manastones for Gladiator.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenschoot attachments.

This character have not bad stats (17k HP with buffs and 1200+ crit strike, Attack 897 without Buffs, food. With Berek and Zikiel dps is madnes)... There is no problem with Rangers, Sins, Chanters. Only with Sm like always and Sorc's.
At Dredgion usual best stats on pvp kills and 90% wins at arena's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Gladiator for attractive price.
If You have any questions please PM me.
I can provide all data u need.
Post ur offer or mail me:
I will accept payments trough paypal!
More pictures available via mail.
Min. price 200e.
/grettings & gl

Screenshoots: