Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/T Sin, Perento perfect char to start playing.

Discussion on WTS/T Sin, Perento perfect char to start playing. within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/T Sin, Perento perfect char to start playing.

sold
Old 11/12/2012, 18:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bump for you mate. Absolutely trusted seller.
Old 11/12/2012, 19:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bump
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Want to start playing sro again
02/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey.. I want to start play isro or ( vsro,rsro,...) and so i dont know which server i should take now..if there is someone who can help me at the start..with sp farming or something like that i would be very happy pls pm me with a pn i would join your guild too..
Help a Noob, Want to Start Playing Perfect World
12/14/2009 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
Im new at Perfect World, i want to download it, in the official site it says its version 1.3.9, is that version usefull for all private server? what version does private servers use? which is the best place to download the game? a good server to start palaying in? (i dont know, like 10x so i can learn). And where can i get a begginers guide? Thanks.
~~~Playing Perfect World twice?~~~
01/07/2009 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
Is it possible to run perfect world 2 times, so i can play with one char and trade with another char.
I want to Start Playing CO again
08/08/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hello everybody, 3 years ago I used to play CO and read these Forums. I was a level 108 Trojan With Super items. I gave my account to a friend but she gave it to someone else who is a complete noob and lost all the Items. It took me so long to get those items, I reallly want to play CO again but I dont want to waste 1 year getting good items let alone try to get the Password back. Please someone tell me how to get some items. Also everything on it has seemed to change i have no idea wat to do
to start playing again
10/05/2007 - Runescape - 2 Replies
i use to play this game alot have 1522 skill points and 97 combat and 87 mage might come back and start playing not sure if i should anyone here still play?