Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS [WHOLE ACCOUNT WITH] FULL ABG SET/ABG WEAPON/GODSTONES/WINGS OF THE CIRCLE!

Discussion on WTS [WHOLE ACCOUNT WITH] FULL ABG SET/ABG WEAPON/GODSTONES/WINGS OF THE CIRCLE! within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I'm selling my account which contains a lvl 55 Assassin. I got the whole abg set +15 (armor, pants, gloves, pauldrons and shoes) + abg necklace, rings, earrings, helm and belt. I also have 2 abg sword + 1 abg dagger + 2 silence godstones and wings of the circle (conditioning 2)
Tons of manastones.

Price is around 40$ ONLY.

Feel free to email me:

GamezAion: Asmodian/Lumiel

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS FULL ABG SET/ABG WEAPON/GODSTONES/WINGS OF THE CIRCLE!
10/19/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling my account which contains a lvl 55 Assassin. I got the whole abg set +15 (armor, pants, gloves, pauldrons and shoes) + abg necklace, rings, earrings, helm and belt. I also have 2 abg sword + 1 abg dagger + 2 silence godstones and wings of the circle (conditioning 2) Price is around 40$ ONLY. Feel free to email me: [email protected] GamezAion: Asmodian/Lumiel
10/19/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my account which contains a lvl 55 Assassin. I got the whole abg set +15 (armor, pants, gloves, pauldrons and shoes) + abg necklace, rings, earrings, helm and belt. I also have 2 abg sword + 1 abg dagger + 2 silence godstones and wings of the circle (conditioning 2) Tons of manastones. Price is around 40$ ONLY. Feel free to email me: [email protected] GamezAion: Asmodian/Lumiel
[WTS] Full GW Account with Aion wings
06/18/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, einmal WoW immer WoW ;) Deshalb verkaufe ich hier jetzt wieder meinen GW Account. Das Spiel liegt mir einfach nicht ^^ Es sind alle 4 Kampagnen freigeschalten und keinerlei nennenswerte Charas. Dafür sind aber die Aion Flügel auf dem Account freigeschaltet!! Da der Account PlayNC gebunden ist, würden mir 25 Euro per PSC oder Überweisung reichen. Ihr bekommt natürlich alle relevanten Daten für den PlayNC-Account.
WTS Full T6/Sunwell Weapon/Full S3 Retri Paladin
08/27/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
- bloodelve paladin female - pvp-realm, transfer+namechange ready - unbuffed 2200ap, 27% Crit, 11k armor, 9k hp, ~6k mana - in one of the best pve-guilds, raiding sunwell 4/6 - full S3 heal set AND S3 retri set - best retri weapon in game: http://thottbot.com/i34183 - weiblicher blutelf vergelterpaladin - pvp-realm, transfer und namechange bereit