Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/WTS My Ranger 55 Vet Acc..Server Nexus..Lv 55..

Discussion on WTT/WTS My Ranger 55 Vet Acc..Server Nexus..Lv 55.. within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT/WTS My Ranger 55 Vet Acc..Server Nexus..Lv 55..

I trade for other games also or sell it for euro,not much...just make a offer..
I have 4 pcs 50 elite abys some +10 some +5 and i have 150k ap left and 3 gold pack 15kk left kinah,bow is tac offiter +5 fuse with coliseum..i have full hp 85 and 70 some and crtical 15 the bow.I have 1000 kils almoast..And i have 400 + alchemy and aether + some fresh hinteria left like 1000 or more..and so more other stuff like my old gear coliseum all 5 pieces.The server is down right now for the 3.0 update so i can make prints but for more info u can find me at can make a deal there...i can make prints or record or i dont know is my first time when i make this.Have a nice day.
Old 08/14/2012, 19:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im on skype : Izkierek add me
Old 08/14/2012, 22:26   #3

The last bid was 40 euro from the sir iskierek..by the way when server come on i will post images and video maibe with it..and by the way i forgot is an Elyos girl

So i made some print to my char now is 56..Take a look

Some best kills not all just what i print

That all for this night..is a nice char guys..im not a scammer im 21 years old..if anyone is interseted offer more that the sir ho made the 40 euro offer pm me or post here.All have a nice day.

The offer is Up.

Up................

Offer is up...i sell it for more than 60Euro...Skipe id maniack1992.
Old 08/18/2012, 23:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im still staying at my offer. but not for long, i have seller for another account. please decide