Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 55 Assassin - Nexus server full pvp gear

Discussion on WTS 55 Assassin - Nexus server full pvp gear within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 55 Assassin - Nexus server full pvp gear

Hello. I am selling my fully pvp geared assassin (asmodian) on Nexus server, due to me no longer having the time to play it actively.

Gear list:
Head: Noble Coliseum Champion's Hat
Neck: ABG Corundum Necklace
Earrings : ABG Corundum Earrings x2
Rings : ABG Corundum Ring x2
Belt: ABG's Leather Belt
Gear set : Full Elite Archon Tribunus set +10 with attack +5 stones.
Weapons : Coliseum Champions Brand +15 and +10 with Silence and para godstones and +5 attack stones.

In addition I have Arena gear in the warehouse, all the pieces. The character is atm a 4-star Officer

Along with the purchase comes 63million Kinah on the character as well as the 31000+ Crusible Insignia and the 3700 Courage Insignia. The character also has ALOT of running, attack speed and crit scrolls + healing, mana and recovery potions and 30x Major Divine Life Serum.

You can contact me on my skype kimerfin if you are intrested in it. Asking price is 180-200euro.

Ok im lowering the price to 165euros for a limited time. This is the best geared assassin on Nexus, and for those who dont know, completely awesome in pvp! Add kimerfin to your skype, or email me at if you are intrested in it.

Bump
Old 08/03/2012, 17:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

BUMP!
Old 08/03/2012, 19:57   #3

Special offer. 145EUR for 24hours. Poke me on skype or on email. Wont find a character this well geared for the same price people. Lets go 24 hours, clock ticking now.

SOLD!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 55 GLADIATOR Full PVP gear - Nexus Elyos
09/09/2012 - Aion Trading - 25 Replies
hello i want sell my account and i will explain what it has : Frist: Server : nexus Lvl : 55 2m kinah 2300 Crucible Insignia 418K AP 15 gold madel
WTS Cleric 55 Nexus full GEAR
04/25/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Selling account with lvl 55 cleric on nexus : Asmodian side. Army General! Full crucible arena set eternal 55 enchanted +2-+3 (including shield and hammer) 2.2k Magic resist 9.3k Hp 600k+ and growing Abyss points Full jotun set, Eternal rings, Vorpal earrings, Stormwings wings.
Assassin Full PVP Gear + 850K AP PRO ACCOUNT
08/25/2011 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
CURRENT ABYSS POINTS = 850K 89X PLAT MEDALS 65 Million Kinah EU PERENTO SERVER WTS THIS ACCOUNT ONLY!!! Selling lvl 55 Pro Assassin Account I'm the Owner of this account for 2 years come this September 2011, finally willing to sell this amazing account. My Assassin is well Known on Perento server. He's One of the best Assassins in game. He's Elyos and has amazing Damage.
Wts][55 Assassin Elyos Spatalos] [Full PvP Gear]
04/25/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, Want to sell one of the best Assassin 55 lvl on Spatalos. ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Main Weapons: * +8 Guardian Tribunus's Sword 6x(+5attack) . Palaryze goodstone. (Best Eternal GS in game) * +8 Elite Guardian Tribunus's Sword 6x(+5attack) . Palaryze goodstone. * Second weapon: * Pacyfication Longbow combined with Guardian Tribuns's Longbow 4x(+17crit strike) + 6x(+14crit strike). Silences goodstone.
WTS: ASSASSIN L50 FULL AP GEAR L 40 SET + FULL AP ACCESSORIES : EU SERVERS
08/17/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Elyos Account There is a paralyse Godstone in the OH weapon http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3985/94173007. th.jpg In the warehouse there are many things to sell and a couple of millions kinah Acct has 9 months worth of in-game rewards (free crowns every month), and other prizes. There are 3/5 miragent pieces, lot of consumables and gatherables.