Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AION VETERAN KEYS SALE

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AION VETERAN KEYS SALE

Hello
I have received few keys From My Friends For Aion Veteran
We Got Keys From Closed Beta And We want to earn now
Keys : 4
Price : 15 euro / key
Payments : Paypal
Trade Via PM

Old 06/20/2012, 18:11   #2

Bump !! 3 keys left

Old 07/05/2012, 00:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello OnMyHead,
i am interested in buying a veteran key from you, but would like to pay by Bitcoins.

My offer would be 3BTC, thats currently 3*5.42=16.26EUR worth.
(have a look on )
Would be glad to read from you in the next days.

Sincerely,
coinplayer
Old 07/05/2012, 23:56   #4

If BTC is able to transfer to paypal i will agree

Old 07/06/2012, 14:15   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello OnMyHead and other forumreaders,

since Bitcoinpayments are not reversible but Paypal is, you will always find people giving you Paypal for your Bitcoins.
To prevent getting scammed i suggest you try and read the wikipage on bitcoin.it before you tryout a service, or just lookout on Freenode in Channel #bitcoin-otc for someone with decent reputation to send you Paypal for your Bitcoins.
Because of the long-term risk lies on Paypal, you could let the other person pay you first before you send him your Bitcoins, even if you dont have any reputation on your own on #bitcoin-otc.

Offtopic:
However, in following of OnMyHead's PM i try to give a more detailed answer why its not a good idea to just exchange Bitcoins back to Paypal.
I do not use Paypal anylonger as longer if its possible to circumvent them, and i do also suggest you do not use Paypal on such forums like elitepvp, too: They simply track too much information about transactions, and besides random frozen accounts because of too many private payments at the end one can cancel a done payment just for nothing, and chargeback a paypalpayment with nearly no efford (just google for "paypal chargeback", and you will find a HowTo from themself how to do this).
One often ends up in having given the service/item away and loosing the paypalpayment.
In our case i could just do a chargeback after i received the Aion-Veteran-Code from you, or claim my Paypalaccount stolen, and all payments done within the last 80days would get canceled.
All i would loose would be reputation of my half week old Account on this platform.
It would also be better for you to only accept Paypal if you need some money on your bank account, and then only a payment from a reputable source.

In regards of the AION VETERAN KEY:
I will setup some Aion-Account over the weekend, and will send 3BTC to an address you posted here on this thread by beginning of following week: In this way everyone can follow public that i did the payment, and you can safely PM me your Veteran-Key after having received the payment.

I consider you agreed in our trade as soon as i see you posted a receiving BTC-Address on this thread :-)
Please check your PMs before you do so: Maybe someone else is faster and tried to offer me a cheaper deal: I will let you know via PM immediately if i like to prefer anothers one.

Greetings,
coinplayer
Old 07/08/2012, 12:08   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello OnMyHead
i still dont get the code from you pls send me the code