Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying nice character on a few choice servers!

Discussion on Buying nice character on a few choice servers! within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
Buying nice character on a few choice servers!

Hi, i want to buy a nice char on a server where i have a few friends. So my old character on telchemus asmodian i sold. Now i want to play Aion again so i will take telchemus asmodian characters, nexus elyos characters, spatalos elyos characters, and/or tiamat elyos (us server). I prefer physical characters but i might accept a very nice character that's cheap that's a mage like class. SO, offer me what you have and i will choose what i like. Thank you for looking into my topic!
Old 06/18/2012, 13:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
you do realize no matter your bandwidth you gonna have 600 ms lag on US server right? Unless u maybe use some payed program.

I got 100 MB connection and have 400-600-700 ping. Which is BAD in pvp.
Old 06/18/2012, 22:19   #3

Actually i'm from the us side, and i lag more on the us side then i do on the eu side. I'm not sure if ncsoft is just ****** or what, but i prefer the eu servers. I only said tiamat because i have a lot of friends playing there so i'd probably be willing to take a bit of lag for that. But i have a lot of friends on spatalos aswell so i'd prefer that or nexus. Just saying i accept tiamat.
Old 06/18/2012, 23:09   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yea like wtf, i should not have so much lag on usa with my connection , but i do , sadly.

wanted to reroll on NA but with that ****** lag no way
Old 06/18/2012, 23:18   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey i got a sorc on nexus- elyoss lvl 55 full arena tier 2
i also got a sin nexus-elyoss lvl 47 with fable 45 set/weps
both chars fully socketed, can provide goldpacks on them, each char is a diferent acc, willing to make quite cheap deals on them ^^
btw can provide screens or show in game stuff like that if neccesary, both chars have good realation ship with DarknesReborn (Nexus rank1 elyoss legion)

steam:
Old 06/19/2012, 14:49   #6

@top
are you multiaccounting? another epvp account sent me the same message...
Old 06/19/2012, 16:21   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

was probbly a friend of mine thats helping me to sell the acc off xD i just left him with the same info, he prolly forgot to notice me that he alredy msged u :< so anyway u interested?
Old 06/21/2012, 11:51   #8

I'll think about it.