Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GAMEZ LUMIEL - ASMO - ASSASSIN 50 FULL ABG LEATHER SET.

Discussion on GAMEZ LUMIEL - ASMO - ASSASSIN 50 FULL ABG LEATHER SET. within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GAMEZ LUMIEL - ASMO - ASSASSIN 50 FULL ABG LEATHER SET.

Hello. I want to sell my account, which contains a full abg leather set + 2 gs + 1 abg dagger and 2 abg sword for 40 or 50 euro.

I spent like 250 euros, so, I think it's a good deal for you.

Reasons: I quit Aion and started to play Ragnarok, so I want some $ in order to donate for the server I'm playing atm.

Feel free to contact me:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GAMEZ LUMIEL - ABG SET + WEAPONS ASSASSIN 50
06/11/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I want to sell my account, which contains a full abg leather set + 2 gs + 1 abg dagger and 2 abg sword for 40 or 50 euro. I spent like 250 euros, so, I think it's a good deal for you. Reasons: I quit Aion and started to play Ragnarok, so I want some $ in order to donate for the server I'm playing atm. Feel free to contact me: [email protected]
Gamez Lumiel - ABG SET ASSASSIN 50 [GOOD DEAL]
Hello. I want to sell my account, which contains a full abg leather set + 2 gs + 1 abg dagger and 2 abg sword for 40 or 50 euro. I spent like 250 euros, so, I think it's a good deal for you. Reasons: I quit Aion and started to play Ragnarok, so I want some $ in order to donate for the server I'm playing atm. Feel free to contact me: [email protected]
[IMPORTANT] FULL ABG ACCOUNT GAMEZ LUMIEL
WTS FULL ABG ASSASSIN EQUIP [GAMEZAION LUMIEL]
06/03/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I'm willing to sell my full abg assassin account for 50 euros. I also have 2 silence godstones. I paid like 250 euro for the whole equip, but right now I need some $. Therefore, feel free to contact me: [email protected]
[GAMEZ AION; LUMIEL] ABG SET - ASSASSIN.
03/21/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
GameZ Aion: Assassin ABG SET. CHEAP. Hello, I'm selling my VIP account with the following items: ABG sword and dagger +15 with Silence Godstones x2. ABG Jerkin, Shoulderplates, Breeches, Vembrace +15. ABG Helm and Necklace. Tons of Scrolls and Manastones.