Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL>> 2 ACCOUNTS INFINITE AION (GREED) 3.0

Discussion on SELL>> 2 ACCOUNTS INFINITE AION (GREED) 3.0 within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELL>> 2 ACCOUNTS INFINITE AION (GREED) 3.0

1st account : lvl 60 asmodae ranger full pvp , all skills , etc [Price: 80 euro]
2nd account : lvl 60 asmodae sorcerer full pvp , all skills , etc [Price: 80 euro]
Both of them have lvl 60 full eternal pvp set .

If you buy 2 accounts , the price is 100 euro .

I give all screenshots of the accounts once the person is interested. The ID , passwords and the mails (to change passwords) will be given after money is sent . (I don't give ID before you send money , those chars are elites and well geared , one of the best characters of the server , so no scam , no **** allowed )

(Payement : Bank Transfer only ! ) I give you my RIB number , name , etc .

-I don't accept other payements -

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WANT SELL ACCOUNTS INFINITE AION - GREED ELYOS 3.0!
09/20/2012 - Aion Trading - 12 Replies
Hello, Selling Infinite Aion Accounts! I do not play much so i sell them. You could choose which Accounts you want. Just leave me your offer for which Accounts and discuss about that. Somes Accounts worth more than others, well let you choose them!
SELL>> 2 ACCOUNTS INFINITE AION (GREED)3.0
08/20/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
1st account : lvl 60 asmodae ranger full pvp , all skills , etc 2nd account : lvl 60 asmodae sorcerer full pvp , all skills , etc Both of them have lvl 60 full eternal pvp set . If you buy 2 accounts , the price is 150 euro . I give all screenshots of the accounts once the person is interested. The ID and passwords will be given after money is sent . (Payement : Bank Transfer) -I don't accept other payements -
SELL>> 2 ACCOUNTS INFINITE AION (GREED 3.0)
08/16/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
1st account : lvl 60 asmodae ranger full pvp , all skills , etc 2nd account : lvl 60 asmodae sorcerer full pvp , all skills , etc - Both accounts : 200 euro (-30euro) Sorcerer has more endgame gears than a ranger , so the price is higher . - I give all screenshots of the accounts once the person is interested. The ID and passwords will be given after money is sent . (Payement : Bank Transfer) -I don't accept other payements -
SELL>> 2 Accounts Infinite Aion (Server : Greed)
08/14/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
1st account : lvl 60 asmodae ranger full pvp , all skills , etc 2nd account : lvl 60 asmodae sorcerer full pvp , all skills , etc - Sorcerer has more endgame gears than a ranger , so the price is higher . - I give all screenshots of the accounts once the person is interested. The ID and passwords will be given after money is sent . (Payement : Bank Transfer) -I don't accept other payements - up..
[SELL] Kinah infinite aion greed asmo
09/16/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Heya !!! I'm selling 150kk for 25euros paypal only !!!