Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Sorcerer 39lvl for 15€ Spatalos elyos

Discussion on WTS Sorcerer 39lvl for 15€ Spatalos elyos within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
Post WTS Sorcerer 39lvl for 15€ Spatalos elyos

For more infirnations connect me:

E-mail:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT/S GG sin +sorc Spatalos (asmos) For elyos spatalos.
09/03/2013 - Aion Trading - 9 Replies
WTT/S GG Sin (In Kromede server)+Sorc (In spatalos) For Spatalos elyos WTS (SIN IN KROMEDE ASMOS AND SORC ASMOS IN SPATALOS) Sin 55 lvl alt 55 sorc (best pvp stigmas) 210Eu Via banktransfere or Paypal (perfer paypal) Sin Gear: Weapon ABG dagger 10 with silence, second dagger noble coliseum 8+ Vorpal Bow (Slow godstone)
wts elyos pvp sorcerer 55 spatalos
04/04/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
lvl55 sorcerer have master noble darkwater orb (ethernal) +10 merged with lvl 50 pvp orb General Godstone, also have miragent tome +10 merged with lvl 30 pvp book with paralize godstone,armor: lvl 55 ethernal Guardian Brigade General's pvp set and lvl 40 pvp set 15 15 15 10 and gloves 55 gold with casting ( 2 set ethernal and gold bot pvp ) i have another general godstone in warehouse for future weapon.lvl 55 gold pvp helm,neck 1 earring and 1 ring ethernal lvl 55 pvp and another earring/ring...
WTS Sorcerer Spatalos-Elyos
11/24/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
hello, everyone, i have an account put on sell, if you guys interested in, plz contact me. my msn: [email protected], ICQ:633-172-023, or come to www.**********e. waiting your message. below is the description of the account, hope you like it. sorcerer have master noble darkwater orb (ethernal) 10 merged with lvl 50 pvp orb General Godston, also have miragent tome 10 merged with lvl 30 pvp book with paralize godstone,armor: lvl 55 ethernal pvp set and lvl 40 pvp set 15 15 15 10 and gloves...
WTS ELYOS Sorcerer 55 + Cleric 41 (improving while isnt sold) Spatalos
08/03/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hello... i came here to sell a Aion Account, in this deal we can use a middleman for prevent scams, i have a sorcerer level 55 and a cleric 41 at Spatalos, while the account isnt sold i will improve the characters, so for infos of kinnah and level is better reply the topic... The sorcerer is Tailoring master and Alchemy expert... For now it was 15 month reward and + 3 months payed at monday... The reason for sell the account is because at the moment i have my internet with problems and my...
WTS Elyos Sorcerer 55 + Cleric 52 in Spatalos
08/02/2011 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Hello... Im selling 2 chars in aion like you can see in screenshots below... Anyway, if you need any information just ask in the forum... Payment method: I prefer Paypal... And we can use a Middleman if you want to... And, just leave a offer... i have a price in mind but i want to see your offers first... The account have been sold!!