Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS [US Server] Superb Account with 5 high level and high geared chars!

Discussion on WTS [US Server] Superb Account with 5 high level and high geared chars! within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS [US Server] Superb Account with 5 high level and high geared chars!

WTS [US Server] Superb Account with 5 high level and high geared chars!

All chars on server: Israphel

All chars here:

Main char: Cleric lvl 59
Set Crucible complete + crucible weapon + 2nd Crucicle Set (farming) and lots of stuff and pets
Jewels GBG

Char: SM lvl 57
Full Crucible set and weapon + Cooking Expert and Max Essencetapping + stuffs and pets

Char: Glad lvl 56
Full Crucible set + weapon

Char: Sin lvl 56
Full Stormwings set + weapons + Alchemy Expert and Max Aethertapping + stuffs and pets

Char: Sorc lvl 56
Stormwings set and weapon (farming)

Char: Temp lvl 55
Jotun set complete

I have all info from account including serial, etc etc etc, all ok.

Price US$ 600

Payment by Paypal

contact me:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Frostmourne : P-server acc WOTLK level 80er high geared
01/01/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 15 Replies
hey leute, da ich nun mit wow aufhöre wegen zeitmangel verkaufe ich meinen WOW account. Er ist auf dem pserver Frostmourne-wow, welcher der beliebteste server deutschland ist. Es gibt 2 realms mit je 2-3k player online. Ich verkaufe nun 2 acc's : acc 1 : level 80 heal dudu : full s8 bis auf schultern (6,1k GS) 2,1k rating (2v2) 1,7k rating (3v3)
[WTS] High Elite Account Pantera, 6 Chars, alot high pimped stuff
08/31/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 49 Replies
Hello everyone, after a very very long period of playing Rappelz (from the very beginning), it's time for me to quit. Due to my new job, i don't have time anymore to play this game. That's why i want to sell my account, i think i can call it a high-elite one, to a girl or guy that has big use of it. I never have done any big PvP/PK actions (unless someone attacked me, then i had to defended me), neither did i insult or harm any person. I want the buyer to know that i wish him alot of...
Last chance to buy any of my chars.. Really HIGH geared. R9, R8, etc.
11/27/2011 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Don't really feel like retyping all of that again so here are the links to my previous posts.. Getting tired of trying to sell these. Let me know if you're seriously interested. I'll give you a good deal. If nobody wants to purchase these, i'll give them to my friends. So take it or leave it. Thanks for looking. Contact me if interested. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/perfect-world/15 63749-selling-account-2-toons-pro-mystic-archer-sa le.html ...
[Hyperion] Massig HIGH-Level Accounts + HIGH-Skills + HIGH-Equip!
03/08/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 27 Replies
Hallo elitepvpers, heute verkaufe ich hier viele meiner Accounts auf dem Server Hyperion. Folgendes ist enthalten: - Account 1 -- 82er Mentalokrieger -- 80er Nahninja -- 67er Körperkrieger -- 65er Fernkampfninja
Wts Top High Level Geared acc
10/22/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I want to sell 2 wow accounts that are connected on 1 Battlenet account. On account 1 : Lvl 80. Human Ret/Holy paladin. On the english servers Around 200g. Epic Flyer, +- Mats 1000g With Alot of epic/ blues tanking gear.