Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Telemachus elyos search 1 templar level 49-50 no equip

Discussion on Telemachus elyos search 1 templar level 49-50 no equip within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Telemachus elyos search 1 templar level 49-50 no equip

i search 1 temp 49-50 in telemachus for not much money...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Templar or Chanter/Cleric Telemachus EU Elyos
07/27/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
wtb templar or chanter or a cleric aion eu telemachus -en-elyos lvl 50-55 with some abyss gear. price max 50e. depends of lvl and gear. gimme a mail or a pm my skype id: BeleaX WTS Tera EU account. i buyed the pach with 60e the Collector`s pach. i have lvl 30 char (slayer)some blue gear and 30gold in inventory. pm with some offers. Tera-server Velika - PVP its not a scamm. take my skype id: BeleaX and we can swich desktop`s and u will can see
WTS 55 Templar Telemachus - Elyos
07/08/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD
WTB Templar/Chanter Aion EU Telemachus(EN) - elyos
05/05/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
wtb templar or chanter aion eu telemachus -en-elyos lvl 50-55 with some abyss gear. price max 50e. depends of lvl and gear. gimme a mail or a pm my skype id: beleax to can talk
templar elyos (telemachus eu) 55 with GS+15 (only 35)
01/11/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
I sell account with a fine templar (it's no better for star to play Aion) good gear for pve with greatsword (Noble Drazma Greatsword with pvp weapon +15) some M of kinah in warehouse with Platinum and Gold medal too (and other items) account of 5 months http://imageshack.us/f/72/accountaion.png/ (ps, account no active but never banned) only 25 EUR (means = nothing)
WTS Templar Lv50 Telemachus (No1 PvP Server) Elyos
07/11/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
WTS Templar Lv50 Telemachus (No1 PvP Server) Elyos