Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS kinah NA- Tiamat(Asmo)&Israphel(Elyos)

Discussion on WTS kinah NA- Tiamat(Asmo)&Israphel(Elyos) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I am selling kinah for $0.65per 1M on NA servers.
Tiamat-Asmo --> in stock 300M
Israphel-Elyos --> in stock 100M
I will be trading in game face to face
If you are unsure about this or afraid of getting banned, tell me what you want to buy and ill go buy it at the broker and trade item(s) with you instead of trading kinah.
Payment method: Paypal
If you're interested or have any questions PM me on skype : onnylinny

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Tiamat ASMO Kinah for Isrpahel ELYOS Kinah
04/20/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I have 60m kinah on my Tiamat ASMO toon and I'm looking for someone that needs money on Tiamat, but has a well off toon on Isrpahel (Elyos). Wanna give your tiamat asmo 10 to 40m kinda, for you to give my elyos on Israphel the same. So if you gotta poor asmo on Tiamat and a ruch Elyos on ISRAPHEL let's help each other out. PM me here, or email [email protected], no scammers, screenshots, legit players only. Thanks!
WTS Kinah NA- Tiamat(Asmo)&Israphel(Elyos)
04/17/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell kinah on Tiamat-Asmo & Israphel-Elyos on NA serv Private trade (you wont get banned). Will trade kinah in game. Any offer? Have 100M in stock on Israphel 100M+ in stock on Tiamat PM me or skype: onnylinny
04/12/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling kinah on Tiamat(Asmo) & Israphel(Elyos) NA servers because I don't play as much anymore. If you're interested or have any questions feel free to PM me or skype: onnylinny Selling 100M on Israphel-Elyos Selling +400M on Tiamat-Asmos Price: $65USD per 100M or $0.65 per 1M (negotiable) Method of Payment: Paypal I will be deliver kinah face-to-face in game (for ex. at warehouse in panda/sanctum).
WTB Kinah (Gold) Israphel Asmo $5/Mil
02/15/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking to buy some kinah on Israphel/Asmo @ a premium of $5.00 USD per million. ABSOLUTELY NO KINAH SELLING WEBSITES! Must be private seller with high level character. PM me if interested. Need 50 million+
WTT Asmo israphel kinah to Zikel elyos
02/07/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i have around 80m on israphel asmo and would like to trade for zikel elyos pm me if u wanna make a deal thanks