Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT league of legend lvl 30 for US-Israphel Asmo

Discussion on WTT league of legend lvl 30 for US-Israphel Asmo within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT league of legend lvl 30 for US-Israphel Asmo

As the topic stated.. lvl 30 LoL for Aion account on israphel server with decent char.

I have about a little bit more than 30 char on league and 2 skins.
Old 04/04/2012, 12:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Ehm u are wrong here and welcome

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB LVL 50+ SIEL/israphel ASMO
03/25/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
any toon, preferably cleric any gear, would like it to have max aethertapping. inbox me!
WTB Kinah (Gold) Israphel Asmo $5/Mil
02/15/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking to buy some kinah on Israphel/Asmo @ a premium of $5.00 USD per million. ABSOLUTELY NO KINAH SELLING WEBSITES! Must be private seller with high level character. PM me if interested. Need 50 million+
WTS 50 Sin / 51.5 sin on Israphel Asmo
09/30/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
50 sin and 51.5 sin, same account, is up for sale. the 51.5 is fully rested and ready to go, in some DP gear, nearly all gold, and the rest blue. over 22 million kinnah on the account, with about another 5 in items (not counting gear) here are some pictures of the chars, let me know if you need to see any others.
Asmo cleric on Israphel (US)
08/29/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Selling a 50 full fenris cleric on NA server israphel http://i35.tinypic.com/el1g2h.jpg Cleric has 449 cooking and about 180k worth of AP items in the WH. Looking to get $350, also taking offers. PM me with any questions.
Asmo glad on Israphel (US)
08/26/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell my asmo glad gear is http://i36.tinypic.com/21agzuw.jpg It has 399 alchemy and 449 weaponsmithing, boots and gloves of the 40 elite pvp set in WH along with 180k worth of AP items. Account also comes with a 40 chanter, gear is http://i37.tinypic.com/ipnsyb.jpg Chanter has 399 handicrafting and 449 armorsmithing, so its ready for HHOM crafting when it hits 50. The chanter also has all black dragon king chain recipes except the pants, so itd be easy to gear it. Account also...