Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Aion 55 Gladiator GG AP PVP, Asmo Perento

Discussion on [WTS] Aion 55 Gladiator GG AP PVP, Asmo Perento within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Tac officers glaive combind with EC pvp spear. +10 with Silence GS
full E40. +10-12 With good manastones in all parts.
lvl 50 pvp accessories: 2x rings and a earring.
lvl 55 pvp accessories eternal: Neck, 1 ring, belt and 1 earring and chain EC pvp head. conditioning 2. Got 340k ap and 15 plats atm.
I have 789 attack in slaughter mode without and food. 801 with.
2396 accuracy. Good vs templars and guys with high parry/block/evasion
663 crit. With food and scrolls I get ofc much more =)
I have 114XX HP.
258mil kinah at disposal. And some items to sell.

Got some more gear like lannoks +10 spear and a Bow with slow movement speed and **** like that.

PM me if interested. Char on Perento Asmo side.

up

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
04/12/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
I have a good geared glad. Tac officers glaive combind with EC pvp spear. +10 with Silence GS full E40. +10-12 With good manastones in all parts. lvl 50 pvp accessories: 2x rings and a earring. lvl 55 pvp accessories eternal: Neck belt and 1 earring and chain EC pvp head. conditioning 2. I have 789 attack in slaughter mode without and food. 801 with. 2367 accuracy. Good vs templars and guys with high parry/block/evasion 653 crit. With food and scrolls I get ofc much more =) I have 11379...
WTS Gladiator 55 PVP Perento Asmo
12/15/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, Want to sell my Gladiator 55 lvl on Perento. Perfect standing with 21 month Veteran reward. +Ranger ff 55lvl and SM 47lvl ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- * +10 Ta'c Officer's Glaive combined with EC Pvp polerm (2x conditionals +11% pvp). Silance goodstone and best EC pvp polerm skin! * Second weapon: EC Pvp Ethernal Bow 55 (ready to combined with EC pve bow /very good stats +188 gs). * +12 Elite Archon Centurion's Greaves.
WTS Gladiator,EU-perento asmo
10/20/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Also i have around 30mil kinah quite alot of consumables, Also i have flarestorm dagger and stormwing sword both eternal weapons and the spear have silence godstone on it and the bow have immobilze godstone Price: 500 euro
WTS Retail Gladiator [Asmo/Perento]
08/24/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
SOLD!
WTS EU perento asmo full AP 55 Gladiator + 42 GG/AP sorc
07/27/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, want to sell aion account on EU Perento server / Asmodian circa 600M++ kinah in goods and cash lvl 55 gladiator: +12 bakarma spear with 50 elite abyss (silence GS) +12 elite lvl 40 AP set all enchaned to match best pvp stat combo (crit, acc, hp, att) pvp jellwery: