Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WTS] RAREST +15 BAKARMA SPEAR GLAD/SIN DUAL EXTENDS 55's & 55 SM Telemachus

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] RAREST +15 BAKARMA SPEAR GLAD/SIN DUAL EXTENDS 55's & 55 SM Telemachus

This is a sale for one of the 5 ONLY +15 Bakarma EXTENDABLE Spear Glads on Telemachus

The glad has an amazing Skin set Dyed white with full 40e +15,10,10,10,10
BAKARMA SPEAR +15! all fully socketed to the perfect Stones Acc/Crit/Hp
This glad setup destroys 90% of all classes even full Brigade General Eternal gear.
The Acc's are 3 parts Eternal PVP and 2 55 Pvp with 1 50 pvp Piece
3k Damage godstone on the spear which oneshots people when you do a crit hit.
Spear is combined with 40e Which gives more acc.
This is the rarest spear to get to +15 in game and it is exlusive only to 5 people so far that i know of.
Glad has enough Crucible tokens and insigs to buy a full crucible set pvp! ( its probably best to wait for the 3.0 gear though)

The sin Has dual EXTENDABLE SWORDS +10!!!
full 30 elite + 10 as standard with full attack socketed
3 parts crucible gear full socketed (i think its 3 or 2)

Reason I am selling is because i have landed a new job which will mean I cannot play any more but I have had a lot of fun playing on tele but i never took these chars as far as they couldve gone.

SM is full eternall Pvp gear ( crucible) with Sw Tome/attack speed combine which is amazingly fast in pvp with 3/5 acc it is a demon in 1v1s / group pvp

there are loads of other things included like lucky wings on all chars and theres a cleric that has 200 kap in crowns (level 30 i think) that can be used for twinking

this is all on one account and there are all sorts of items in the warehouse that i cannot remember & there are tons of pets on the glad and sm and sin.

The glad is the main star as if you have played against a +15 Bakarma spear glady you will know how insanely fun they are to play as they hit 1k - 2.5 k often.

Whisper offers or post them as this is a very rare buy!

I've had a starting offer of 190 but the person was a noob so i would rather sell this to someone who knows how to play or is a natural.

If anyone wants any info or has questions about any of the chars feel free to post

Old 03/16/2012, 16:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump Any offers welcome

Tags
bakarma spear, best gear, full pvp gear, gladiator, telemachus

« WTS Asmo Gladiator55 server EU/FR Account Veteran/Gold | [WTB] Balder - Elyos Kinah »