Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infinite Aion TOP CLERIC!!!!!(CHEAP)

Discussion on Infinite Aion TOP CLERIC!!!!!(CHEAP) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Infinite Aion TOP CLERIC!!!!!(CHEAP)

The account contains 3 characters-Asmodian side
Server:Infinite Aion (greed)

Cleric Level:55 (Wich is one of the best Clerics on the Server)
Assasin Level:50 (it's a low level character mostly for fun)
Ranger Level:40 (another low level character for fun)

More information about the gear:

Cleric Level 55:Consist 4 parts Elite Level 50 gear +11:
Elite Archon Tribunus's Brogans
Elite Archon Tribunus's Chausses
Elite Archon Tribunus's Hauberk
Elite Archon Tribunus's Spaulders
(chain)
Gloves level 55 whit cast speed
Archon Primus Pilus's Gloves
(cloth)
PVP weapon:level 55--Horned Dragon Emperor's Staff (enchanted on +10) fused whit Courage Insignias PVP staff Cond level 2-11% pvp attack+silence godstone!
Accesoaries:
Belt-lvl55--Archon Brigade General's Sash
Necklace-lvl55--Archon Brigade General's Turquoise Necklace
Rings-lvl50x2--Archon Tribunus's Sapphire Ring
Earrings-lvl50x2--Archon Tribunus's Sapphire Earrings
Headband-lvl55--Noble Horned Dragon Emperor's Malevite Glasses
Thats about the pvp gear of my cleric.I also have 2more sets for PVE 1 for damage and 1 for healing
+Tahabata Warhammer(for DPS) on +10+dmg godstone
+some other accesoaries for PVE.
Stigma: Call Lightining(but there is enought ap in wherehouse to buy the other one if you don't like playing on this one.
Total Abyss Points:Over 8 000 000!
Oh the Cleric also have 2 proffesions Alchemy ON Master 506p and Aethertaping on 480p.

Assasin:Lannok-Sword + Lannok-Dagger(wich are extend) +10 paralyze and stun godstone.3parts level 40 non-elite Abyss gear the rest parts are some gold for level 50,the rest parts are pve but they give good stats.

Ranger:Kromede Bow +15+blind godstone full crafted level 35 gear+2x level 30 rings Abyss+ Level 30 belt abyss.The rest parts are also pve but gives good stats.

Maybe some of you gonna ask ''why I am gonna sell my character since it's one of the onese on the top?''
Well don't have more time for gaming since I got a job...
I hope who ever buy it will keep it on the top!

For other Questions pm me!

Waiting for Offers(post em at the topic)! Price(in Euros):Accept Pay pal!
(The topic gonna be over at Frieday the highest offer(price) will take the account.)