Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT (sorc eu spatalos w/ 100m)Lv.55 Cleric Lv.53 SM elyos perento EU)

Discussion on WTT (sorc eu spatalos w/ 100m)Lv.55 Cleric Lv.53 SM elyos perento EU) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WTT (GG sorc eu spatalos w/ 100m)Lv.55 Cleric Lv.53 SM elyos perento EU)

WTT GG sorcerer eu spatalos elyos with 100mil kinah. Every asmo offer are accepted and will be seen so don't mind offering even if u think i might turn it down. always worth a try right? :P peace bro

If noone wanna trade with another account i have a starting price at 100 Euro then it's up to you

I trade my account with sorcerer 55 in spatalos elyos

3 stormings set (tunic, leggins, shoulders)
2 primus pilus armor (shoe and tunic)
divine coliseum champion gloves [orange with cast speed]
good accessory (gold and orange)
Sky Dragon Emperor's Tome+Ap weap (8% pvp)

also have some new AP gears (GBG earing. Lvl 55 AP earing), and a lvl 40 AP tome)
all armor have green manastone

she has all abys stigma (dps and cc both)

she has 100m, many many items for a value of more than 70-100m, 80 platinum medal
many enchantment (2x87 2x85 2x83 1x81 1x78 3x77 and other kind [you can put up a weapon]
many different of pet

499 eccencetapping
488 aethertapping
506 master alchemy (with many many fine design: you can take like 7-8m for day if you craft)
499 artistan cooing (with recipe of perer aether)

many many scrolls and all kind of consumable

the account has a cleric 55, sm 53 and other carachter in perento (all elyos)
for istance the cleric and chanter has many many flux and other character has not bad equipments
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

the account has a Wedding Dress/Tuxedo up

I have all date of account (serial account, pass, pin).

If anyone are interested for a trade i'm looking for a Lv.55 ASMO at PERENTO

P.S, if you find a thread that looks like mine is because i bought this account and he probbably didnt delete his thread. so ye im the second owner of the account but i have all information you will need to make it all urs!

I hope this will help you decide if you want to trade or not <3

Skype name: Helt.off

Cheeze