Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 5x 55 Amazing Aion Characters

Discussion on WTS 5x 55 Amazing Aion Characters within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 5x 55 Amazing Aion Characters

Characters are Next :

Gladiator
Templar
Assasin
Ranger
Sorcc

All are lvl 55

All Characters are Diferent Accounts and Full Elite 50 Gear with Stormwing Gear Alternative
Full PvE / PvP Gears
Enought Kinah and Full Account Details

If Someone wanna buy any character of this please contact me via e-mail to so i can give you details / armory and maybe we make a deal .
Price will be Negotiable , Depend ...

Thanks .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion 55 Templar - One of the Best - Amazing One
09/08/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Server Perento Elyos Gear Details : +10 Suntouched Greatsword +1 Stormwing’s Azure Scale Sword Stormwing’s Shield
Massive Characters Trade ===> WTT 7 amazing characters for 4Characters only ^^ <====
07/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
hey every one ^^ k heres the thing i got 7 characters in server hera , good characters actually . Want to trade them .. the 7 characters for 4 amazing characters FF 100 at any server the 7 characters Details :
Amazing Aion MV: Nobody
09/12/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
http://video.mmosite.com/display.php?vid=11341& ;gid=422 Credit goes to the Source(an Aion videos channel) and the author. The DIY MV Looks amazing and creative.