Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT ELYOS PERENTO GLAD :)

Discussion on WTT ELYOS PERENTO GLAD :) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT ELYOS PERENTO GLAD :)

WTT my gladiator lvl 42 whit +10 krom spear combined whit atk speed 33expert set 30 elite gloves and 130k ap the account have 17 months reward and also a 40 sorc 35 ranger 34 cleric 35 templar and 55 assassin

i got 399 cooking 10kk kinah and items worth 200 mil

contact me on skype: Aion961 or msn for more info or just send priv message here!!

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Assassin lvl 55 elyos Perento + alts (or trade for 55 Ranger Elyos)
04/19/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Donīt care about gear!!
[EU] Perento Elyos WTS Glad account!
10/14/2011 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
*SOLD* Hello there! :) So the thing is, I got bored of aion, so I'm selling my gladiator on perento elyos side. If you buy it, I'll give you all kinds of accesses to the account(password,secret questions, 20-digit code of the game, pin code, name of registration, email address with what I registered the account at first etc...) The char has a good reputation in the community, played with many people and they know me as a good glad. The glad itself has PvE as well as PvP set: -...
WTB [Elyos] Glad, Ranger or Sorc (Perento or any other server with transfer)
06/23/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for an Elyos Sorc, Ranger or Glad account that has the following: - original owner and you have the secret Q&A etc. - no bans yet Gladiator: - Bakarma's Spear or Stormwing's Spear or Master Noble Drenium Spear - 50e PvP-armor
{WTB} Elyos Sorc/SM/Glad [PERENTO/TELEMACHUS]
06/10/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Already bought an account, thanks for checking in again! ^^
WTS Assassin lvl 51 and Glad lvl 52 Elyos Perentos "Can transfer Glad to any server."
10/28/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Assassin has: Anuhart Elite’s Dagger Heavenly God’s Sword Anuhart Assassin Jerkin Guardian Squad Leader’s Leather Pauldrons Shulack Pirate’s Leather Leggings Anuhart Assassin’s Leather Gloves Anuhart Assassin’s Leather Shoes Expert Strong Hat Noah’s Tears