Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Infinite Aion (Greed) 55 SORCERER-CLERIC-GLAD-SM-SIN +200kk many SW weap/equip

Discussion on [WTS] Infinite Aion (Greed) 55 SORCERER-CLERIC-GLAD-SM-SIN +200kk many SW weap/equip within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [WTS] Infinite Aion (Greed) 55 SORCERER-CLERIC-GLAD-SM-SIN +200kk many SW weap/equip

Hi everyone,i sell my account in greed server later about 2 years of game,if i see someone interested i will post all screen of equip and items of all jobs,about price i will acept all offert because i dont know how can work my account i have play this game for fun and have many great stigma storwing equip craft ecc but now i stopped to play for full work and i cant continue if u are interested i never use bot because i dont like,account is rdy for play with new patch 3.0

U can contact me at email or pm here
about payment paypal or MM

Now letz talk about account: (race is asmodian)

5 player

sorcerer: weapon: storwing jewel+6
3 peace of storwing equip and other gold
storwing wings and full great stigma

cleric: weapon: storwing mace+6 +storwing shield
3 peace of storwing equip and others golds
about stigma i need just last greater stigma of 150k ap i have all others

gladiator: weapon: storwing spear +4
3 peace of storwing equip and others golds
about stigma need last

assasin: this have just all equip gold and some g stigma i use this player for craft i have alchemy capped.

spirit master: need some work have some gold and blu equip is last player and is in working progress from u if u want!!!!!!

about khina in cash i have in all 5 player +200kk and many items and stone 90+ that can be sold at good price for another 100kk+

i have ranger 22 too

that is all,about screen i will do just if i see some people interested because that take many time for do pics at all equips,stigma,items ecc..i hope u understand me thank you all and take care.
Old 01/04/2012, 20:00   #2

some people request screen and tomorrow i will post screen of all items
Old 01/06/2012, 13:05   #3

pics request

Old 01/09/2012, 14:54   #4

if u have any question send me a pm or thank u
Old 01/13/2012, 13:54   #5

up for any offert thx