Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Asmo / Elyos Cleric/Sorcerer PVP!!

Discussion on WTB Asmo / Elyos Cleric/Sorcerer PVP!! within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Asmo / Elyos Cleric/Sorcerer PVP!!

I can pay with paypal ...
he need to have pvp gear !!!!!!!!!
Old 11/26/2011, 23:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Describe what kind of pvp 40 or 55 pvp gear, and how much are you offering
Old 11/26/2011, 23:26   #3

unimportant

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Perento PVP Asmo L55 cleric and ranger for Elyos
11/23/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
WTT PvP geared asmo cleric and ranger for any EU Elyos class 55 (reasonably geared) Cleric has full 40 elite +10 with Magic resist stones, Full fenris with Magic boost stones Fenris warhammer with silence gs Pacification staff +9 combined with pvp staff Both stigma sets (call lightning and benevolence) 180k AP in items Also on same account is 55 ranger:
WTS ELYOS Sorcerer 55 + Cleric 41 (improving while isnt sold) Spatalos
08/03/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hello... i came here to sell a Aion Account, in this deal we can use a middleman for prevent scams, i have a sorcerer level 55 and a cleric 41 at Spatalos, while the account isnt sold i will improve the characters, so for infos of kinnah and level is better reply the topic... The sorcerer is Tailoring master and Alchemy expert... For now it was 15 month reward and + 3 months payed at monday... The reason for sell the account is because at the moment i have my internet with problems and my...
WTS Elyos Sorcerer 55 + Cleric 52 in Spatalos
08/02/2011 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Hello... Im selling 2 chars in aion like you can see in screenshots below... Anyway, if you need any information just ask in the forum... Payment method: I prefer Paypal... And we can use a Middleman if you want to... And, just leave a offer... i have a price in mind but i want to see your offers first... The account have been sold!!
WTT Asmo templar + cleric Nezekan w/ Elyos
07/14/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, WTT Nezekan, asmodian lvl 50 templar ( good gear and already 399p for armorsmithing) and lvl 48 cleric ( good gear ) w/ elyos char ( eq. lvl ) at any US servers, pm for detail, thx