Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Kinah // WTS Sorcerer. Perento EU

Discussion on WTS Kinah // WTS Sorcerer. Perento EU within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
WTS Kinah // WTS Sorcerer. Perento EU

Kinah Price €0,5 per 1M. Paypal, Moneybookers or Bank Transfer.

Also selling an awesome geared sorc for minimum €750. Send a PM for details IF you can afford / willing to pay this price. Please do not bother me if you KNOW you'll never pay that much for a char.

Thanks
Old 11/13/2011, 03:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I would like to know if it is ELyos or Asmo! thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Asmodian Sorcerer L55 @ Perento
09/18/2013 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
Asmodian female sorc full elite L40 set socketed HP/Mresist for pvp purposes, full Fenris socketed Magical Accuracy for Clerics Magic Resist builds and various already started sets such as Beshmundir and Anhuart all socketed Mboost. (Stones all green) Weapon: Fenris tome +3 merged with Archon Centurion tome, socketed Mboost and HP, also in the tome the godstone of the General killing request (+3760 fire damage) Inventory: Various assorments of resources, from Orichalcum to Drenite and...
WTS 55 Sorcerer (Elyos,Perento)
01/23/2012 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
Don't want to play anymore cause all my friends emo quit aion so its for sale.... I only accept full payment via (paypal) before u will get password and the Info for the account. I have : All the stigmas both pve and pvp builds. Extra Set L30 +15 x4 peaces and +12 x1 peace set full mb that means 2.7 cap. 2xSW peaces (Shoes and Pauldrons). Alchemy 499,Aether 491,Esse 413. Platinum Medals x 72 Storm wings Resist Magic +14 x 27 (2.3kk the cheaper in broker)
WTS PvP Geared L55 Elyos Sorcerer - EU/Perento
08/28/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Armor: Elite level 50 PvP armor with L55 PvP gloves for extra casting speed. All enchanted to +5-6 and socketed with HP +95 and M.boost +27, remodelled and dyed to even look more awesome. Miragent armor set socketed with Magic Boost for PvE 4/5 parts of the new Surama fabled set Weapon: Master Noble Darkwater Orb (eternal) merged with level 50 fabled PvP orb - one of the best weapons for sorcerer in game. Socketed with magical accuracy +14 and HP +95, enchanted to +5 and with...
WTB EU PERENTO SORCERER ASMO 55
03/25/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTB EU PERENTO SORCERER ASMO 55
WTS Sorcerer (Miragent's Tome +10) 50lvl, Elyos, Perento
06/16/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
sold