Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS/WTT Gamezaion account.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS/WTT Gamezaion account.

As title says, i'm looking forward to trade my Gamez Aion account for an Infinite Aion one.

The reason is simple:
i've always been an Infinite Aion player, but after the wipe i was lazy enough not to gear up again my chars, and it's pretty hard for me now to get involved in the server's business.
On the other hand, i did already have an account on Gamez, and i simply decided to keep going on that account, which is now very well set up. Though i want to get back to Infinite Aion, so this is why i want to trade my account. I either want to sell this or just trade it for a good IA account.

Before i start listing all the things, i'd like to say that my Gamez account was created when still you could have both races on the same account (which is impossible now), and i've been smart enough to keep one asmo character between all the other elyos characters, so that you can still create either asmodians or elyos characters.
Last but not least, the account has VIP status until 30th October 2011.

Ok so the account is on Siel server, and consists of:

Chars:

Lvl 55 Gladiator Elyos
Lvl 55 Sorcerer Elyos
Lvl 55 Chanter Elyos
Lvl 55 Spiritmaster Elyos
Lvl 55 Cleric Elyos
Lvl 55 Templar Elyos (master cooking)
Lvl 55 Cleric Asmodian

As for the gear, it's just enough to pass the equipment through Account Warehouse, and you can basically play with every character.

The gear i'm carrying among all of them is:

• Full Guardian Primus Pilus's Plate set (all pieces enchanted +15 fully socketed with Attack+5/Crit+17/Hp+95)
  • Full Guardian Primus Pilus's Cloth set (all pieces enchanted +15 fully socketed with Mboost+27/Macc+14)
  • Full Enraged Mastarius's Chain set (all pieces enchanted +15 fully socketed with Mres+14)
  • Full Master Carved Drenium Chain set (all pieces enchanted +15 fully socketed with Mres+14)
  • Full Master Noble Firm Leather set (all pieces enchanted +15 socketed with Crit+17)
  • Full Guardian Primus Pilus's Turquoise accessories set (2x earrings, 2x rings, 1x necklace, 1x belt, 1x bandana)
  • Full Archon Brigade General's Corundum accessories set except the belt (2x earrings, 2x rings, 1x necklace, 1x helm)
  • 1x Guardian Tribunus's Leather Belt
  • 2x Guardian Tribunus's Ruby earrings
  • 2x Guardian Tribunus's Ruby rings
  • 1x Archon Brigade General's Jewel (enchanted +15 fully socketed with Mboost+27 fused with Yamennes's Orb socketed with Macc+14 - Paralyze 2% godstone)
  • 1x Guardian Primus Pilus's Orb (enchanted +15 fully socketed with Macc+14)
  • 1x Guardian Primus Pilus's Longbow (enchanted +15 fully socketed with Crit+17)
  • 1x Guardian Primus Pilus's Warhammer (enchanted +15 fully socketed with Crit+17 - Blindness 10 seconds 10% rate godstone)
  • 1x Guardian Primus Pilus's Greatsword (enchanted +15 fully socketed with Crit +17 fused with Yamennes's Greatsword socketed with Crit +17 - Silence 10 seconds 10% godstone)
  • 1x Ice Black Spear (Bakarma, extends) which is one of the most god dayum rare spears of the whole server (enchanted +15 fully socketed with Crit+17 fused with Elite Guardian Tribunus’s Spear socketed with Attack+15 – blindness 10 seconds 10% godstone)
  • 1x Tahabata's Warhammer (enchanted +15 fully socketed with Macc+14)
  • 1x Master Horned Dragon's Emperor Shield (enchanted +15 fully socketed with Macc+14)
  • 1x Tahabata's Shield (enchanted +15 fully socketed with Mres+14)
  • x10.000 Major Divine Life Serums (abyss)
  • x10.000 Major Divine Mana Serums (abyss)
  • x10.000 Major Divine Flight Serums (abyss)
  • About 50 billions Kinah (yes, fcking 50kkk)
  • Scrolls in various quantity
  • Physical and Magical yellow food in various quantity
__________________________________________________ ____________

Ok so this is basically what i own on that account.

I'm willing to trade it to anyone who's got a nice and interesting account (i'm a sorcerer as main, so that would be great to have one well geared) on Infinite Aion, or just for a nice real money offer (EUR).

No noobs. No scammers.

If you're interested send me a PM, thank you.

Free bumps are appreciated.

Old 10/05/2011, 17:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what the men server ?

Old 10/05/2011, 18:06   #3

Siel, edited my post.

bump
Old 10/07/2011, 11:16   #4

Why the hell isn't it bumping my post but always editing my last one? -.-"

edit: oh great it made a new post, lol.

Old 10/08/2011, 02:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much would you sell the ABG crit earings and rings for?
Old 10/08/2011, 15:07   #6

Due to an organizative issue, i'd rather not sell single parts or items. I would like to either sell the account or trade it with a good IA account, just that.
Old 10/09/2011, 06:53   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Bach View Post
Due to an organizative issue, i'd rather not sell single parts or items. I would like to either sell the account or trade it with a good IA account, just that.
A valid point and I urge you in your endevors, but as your VIP runs out by the 30th, and seeing how usually people play private servers because they are too cheap to play the P2P I don't see a forseeable future in selling an account. Like I said before I am perfectly willing to buy the ABG acc set for cheap if you want to sell. Just let me know before your VIP is out.
Old 05/16/2012, 19:37   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

set

Full Enraged Mastarius's Chain set (all pieces enchanted +15 fully socketed with Mres+14) let me offer this
Old 07/13/2016, 13:03   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

EP Chain set + LEA Staff (NDK REMO) = NA LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SKINS

« main char is Glad, but other 5 chars are also with ap gear 65 lvl :) | WTT Kinah »