Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTB Aion Time Cards (NA Only)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Aion Time Cards (NA Only)

I'm in the market for some unused Aion time cards. I bought the game a while back but never really had the chance to play it. If you have any time cards for sale, let me know what you are looking to get for them, how many you have, and the duration(15, 30, or 60 days) of time they will add. I will only use Paypal to complete the transaction and prefer that you have a verified account.

Post or send me a message on MSN if you have anything to offer.

Thanks!

Similar Threads
WTS Aion Time Cards (NA)
09/16/2011 - Aion Trading - 9 Replies
ALL SOLD~
MMOShift.com - Compare Prices for Aion Kinah and Aion Time Cards!
06/30/2011 - Aion Trading - 22 Replies
Hello elitepvpers.com Community, The MMOShift Team is excited to announce of the launch of our new site MMOShift.com. A site allowing gamers to compare actively updated prices on the most popular virtual gold selling websites for Aion, World of...
WTS Aion Time Cards
11/30/2010 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
**UPDATE** HAVE 1 RETAIL VERSION OF AION: Assault. . blah blah 25$, only providing code, if you want the box you pay S&H picked up a bunch of aion 15 day and 30 day time cards if anybody is interested 30day time card ( can be used for L2 ,...
WTB Aion Time Cards !!
03/09/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i want to buy a Aion Time Card ( 30 Days ) . yours sincerly bootphilippe Hallöle Ich möchte eine Aion Spielkarte ( 30 tage kaufen ) . MfG bootphilippe
[WTB] AION NA TIME CARDS!!!
12/29/2009 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
hello i am looking for NA time cards, and or an anio account with lots of time!!! pm me if you have some and we will work out the details thank you and have a wonderful holiday i pay via paypal