Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS SM 50 + sin 42 ely Perento (+kisk position)

Discussion on WTS SM 50 + sin 42 ely Perento (+kisk position) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS SM 50 + sin 42 ely Perento (+kisk position)

Hi all,

I sell my account :

- sin 42, pve stuff, gold weapon attack speed lvl 36/38.
- Spirit master lvl 50, full gold pve, magic boost + blue book casting speed and attack speed + 2earring pvp 30 gold.

But ...

My spirit is placed high in the rocks above the asmodian north fortress.
One of the best places to be able to go anywhere without being seen. (like in the forteress *whistles*
Many other players want to go there and pay a lot to do teleported (like 10m - 50m one day)

Contact me by PM, thx
Old 08/04/2011, 13:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
I always look for someone.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Asmo Glad 55 lvl Fenris [Perento] + Asmo Sin 50 lvl AP [Perento]
03/22/2011 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
pm
Position
12/30/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
currently i am looking for a GM position.. for any server ( as long as it is a english server ) i can do pretty much anything SQL, editing in photoshop really well thats what i can exceed in but anyone can do that right? :P i can also do a little bit of OllyDBG and i am also willing to learn anything to get me anywhere... just PM me for more indepth details
WTS Elyo perento ranger or WTT with asmo perento
08/08/2010 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my elyos perento ranger or trade her for character on asmo side - even with a bit worse gear ( can be cleric, gladiator, chanter, sorc or sm ). She is full pvp geared: Menotios bow combined with elite 30 ( so it has 8% pvp attack), silence godstone stacked, full crit in 10 slots. 30 elite pvp set - HP stacked. Only one earring missing.
Summoning kisk
08/03/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
Can any one till me how to setup a kisk.Every time i go to set it up it keeps tilling be can not use item.:confused:
How to get X/Y position
03/01/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
Download: http://www.drewbenton.net/sro/0x33/demo/xy.../xypo sition.zip Watch the first video link, it shows you everything you may want to know. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. This is a public release so feel free to share it. ======================= Quote from 0x33 http://www.0x33.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9664