Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB SICK GEAR ACCOUNT

Discussion on WTB SICK GEAR ACCOUNT within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB SICK GEAR ACCOUNT

As title says i am interest to buy a sick gear account.I am interest only in pvp geared accounts and one of the following.Ranger,templar,gladiator.Price offered will depend on gear ofc and platinum medals.Kinah is not important and i wont take them into consideration.I will purchase only original owner's accounts that have full account details even unique account id.Leave me your offers in pm.I will take my decision by the end of next week.

ps: payment method will depend on sellers reputation.prefered method will be western union and paypal.I dont care if account is EU or NA elyos or asmo.I wont purchase accounts listed on chinese aion sites so dont bother pm me
Old 07/30/2011, 14:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am selling my gladiator starting today, it's one of the very best geared pvp gladiators on the server. +15 zapiels etc, if interested, pm me, but note already that I'm not interested in fail prices
Old 07/30/2011, 17:16   #3

send me in pm price range and ingame pics with equip and items on inv and wh.thx for all pms till now still gathering offers
Old 07/31/2011, 20:50   #4

bump still gathering offers

bump

bump
Old 08/02/2011, 21:35   #5

bump

bump