Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Bot] RuBot

Discussion on [New Bot] RuBot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 03/04/2015, 17:47   #2446

elite*gold: 0
They changed the game again, bot doesn't work, please update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Hey,

the total sold statistic is for sold items on the AH (auction house / broker).

Regards
What are you talking about? Does Rubot buy/sell houses??? Sells to broker? Where is it? Can Rubot win bidding when it comes to the end, like make the last bid before the very end? I lost auctions 2 times before the end, and tried to figure how many seconds must be before the end so the opponent won't be able to pass me?
Old 03/04/2015, 18:23   #2447

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
They changed the game again, bot doesn't work, please update!

What are you talking about? Does Rubot buy/sell houses??? Sells to broker? Where is it? Can Rubot win bidding when it comes to the end, like make the last bid before the very end? I lost auctions 2 times before the end, and tried to figure how many seconds must be before the end so the opponent won't be able to pass me?
Auction House = Broker.

And no it only counts the kinah that has been obtained by sales.

Regards
Old 03/04/2015, 23:34   #2448

The update is now giving the rubot an error , it doesn't recognize the game client?, I tried on two different pcs. I tried 32 bit launcher you provided as well. I am assuming the update broke your bot. when can we expect an update? I just renewed today lol for 60 days .
Thanks
Old 03/05/2015, 12:18   #2449

The newest bot on the site is still from 02-04-2015?
Old 03/05/2015, 17:16   #2450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theman69 View Post
The update is now giving the rubot an error , it doesn't recognize the game client?, I tried on two different pcs. I tried 32 bit launcher you provided as well. I am assuming the update broke your bot. when can we expect an update? I just renewed today lol for 60 days .
Thanks
Yes , we are working on the update.

As always - if it takes longer than usual, the days lost will be compensated.

Regards

Update:

Rubot 1.7.13.20 is out!

Happy botting!
-----= EN =-----
- added support for client 4.7.5.6 [NA]
- minor fixes
- Fixed a crash when tuning Gear.
Old 03/06/2015, 11:48   #2451

Recently I'm facing this problem:
Bot targets one target runs towards it starts to auto attack, use one or two skills or don't use any then it says:
The maximum time the damage from target "mob name" was...
and runs towards other mob, agroes new mob, runs back to previous mob. Seems a bit lost and agroing everything around. Botting on glad.

EDIT: I changed to option: Use skills strictly after each another. So it finishes killing one mob before it starts with another.
Old 03/06/2015, 14:50   #2452

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mestizo View Post
Recently I'm facing this problem:
Bot targets one target runs towards it starts to auto attack, use one or two skills or don't use any then it says:
The maximum time the damage from target "mob name" was...
and runs towards other mob, agroes new mob, runs back to previous mob. Seems a bit lost and agroing everything around. Botting on glad.

EDIT: I changed to option: Use skills strictly after each another. So it finishes killing one mob before it starts with another.
Make sure you have a longer "time until ignore the monster" in case you use some skills that use charging.

If the skill is charging, no damage occurs to the mob and the bot will ignore the monster after the entered time.

Regards
Old 03/08/2015, 12:47   #2453

The new bot has an unpleasant error: when I press on Stop the characters begins to run forward, from any condition, were they running before or standing. I need to click in the game to stop moving. I've been botting for 2 years with this bot and it never happened before! My click-to-move is disabled and all settings are like before.

Also, it became very unstable on gathering Aether, I mean on landing. Characters land and start to run. In Gelkmaros they end up stupidly running around on the ground, in Alukina Palace it makes them fall and die and there's no auto-return cause I need to click on the statue to get them in!! I had gathered for 2 years in those places before and it was safe, I could gather forever! Now I can't gather Aether for more than 10 min or some unknown time! Please fix it!
Old 03/08/2015, 19:40   #2454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
The new bot has an unpleasant error: when I press on Stop the characters begins to run forward, from any condition, were they running before or standing. I need to click in the game to stop moving. I've been botting for 2 years with this bot and it never happened before! My click-to-move is disabled and all settings are like before.

Also, it became very unstable on gathering Aether, I mean on landing. Characters land and start to run. In Gelkmaros they end up stupidly running around on the ground, in Alukina Palace it makes them fall and die and there's no auto-return cause I need to click on the statue to get them in!! I had gathered for 2 years in those places before and it was safe, I could gather forever! Now I can't gather Aether for more than 10 min or some unknown time! Please fix it!
Thanks for the report , we will check on it.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2015, 02:04   #2455

Working perfectly!
Is there an option to not attack a mob when someone is already attacking it? Thank's
Old 03/10/2015, 13:19   #2456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragrancia View Post
Working perfectly!
Is there an option to not attack a mob when someone is already attacking it? Thank's
Thanks for the feedback, and yes the function should be enabled by default.(under target options)

The bot will still go for the kill if it had it first in target.

Regards
Old 03/10/2015, 20:29   #2457

Quote:
Thanks for the report , we will check on it.

Regards
During the change of the game patch some settings could be randomly changed, I also changed my video adapters on the same day. Today I reset all options on the character who used to run forward after the bot was stopped, and change them back my way, - the character stopped running forward after I stop the bot . (I don't know what really changed, cause Numlock was set to run forward and click-to-move was disabled and remained this way).

I didn't yet try to go to gather aether to Alukina palace after my devastating experience this week, but I'll try, after some resets and fixes of the Aion client, then I'll report you if it gets fixed.

Ps. Tried Aether - no, still I can't do it, the character runs after landing And those that I hoped to have fixed - sometimes running after stopping the bot again . Dunno what to do with this.
Old 03/11/2015, 10:50   #2458

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback, and yes the function should be enabled by default.(under target options)

The bot will still go for the kill if it had it first in target.

Regards
What is exactly the name of this feature? Because it keeps attacking mob that are already attacked :/

An other question: Can the bot check the spirit's buff before doing a skill? (I don't want to use "Spirit Armor of Light" if already in use. (I tried with buff=0 but it only check my buff I think, not the buff from my spirit)

And last question: Can the bot use a dispell skill if the target has one buff on him? I didn't find it under the conditions menu

Sorry for all the questions
Old 03/13/2015, 21:46   #2459

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragrancia View Post
What is exactly the name of this feature? Because it keeps attacking mob that are already attacked :/

An other question: Can the bot check the spirit's buff before doing a skill? (I don't want to use "Spirit Armor of Light" if already in use. (I tried with buff=0 but it only check my buff I think, not the buff from my spirit)

And last question: Can the bot use a dispell skill if the target has one buff on him? I didn't find it under the conditions menu

Sorry for all the questions
It is under Attack -> targeting -> "do not choose the others mob".

And no sorry there is no way in reading pet buffs / debuffs for buff checks / dispel checks.

You might have to add a timer after the skill was used (+cooldown) , that should do it.

Regards
Old 03/18/2015, 18:38   #2460

Hey.. im trying to gather with a bard. And i have a skill called "Winged Melody" gives me 20 sec flight time.. but after i gather a resource and if its still on my target, skill gives error and bot goes crazy.. any ideas?

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot